BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Haley C.
Justice, IL
I absolutely Love these things. I use them every night and everyday. I always go with Burt's. The brightest colors are great for the summer. Very refreshing. I started to use the new menthol ones lately and tho they taste a little weird, they really get the job done.
Joyce L.
Keene, NH
This is my comfort lip balm, and is great for dry lips. It is very simple, and I carry it in my bag always. My husband can use it too because it doesn't have strong fragrance, nor tints in it.
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
Burt's bees is the best lip balm I've used especially the one with mint scent. it feels very smooth on the lips, the formula is awesome. when i smell the scent while applying it to my lips it makes me feel very relaxed. This lip balm is very inexpensive so i'd recommend it to anyone that's looking for a new product to hydrate their lips.
Karissa B.
Highland Hgts, OH
This is my all time favorite lip product. I do not go anywhere without it. I am so in love with this product, that I actually keep 1 in every purse, so I always have it no matter what bag I decide to use that day! It is so affordable too so its totally worth getting!
Jody M.
San antonio, TX
I love Burt's bees products and when I found this Chapstick, I was overjoyed. I use it daily and sometimes even over lip gloss. It adds a slight color and lots of moisture. I have several tubes of this flavor all around my house just so I can use it when I want it.
Kayla B.
Hendersonville, TN
This is my ALL TIME favorite chapstick. I love how the original Burt's Bees has a minty feeling on my lips. The squeezable tube makes the product easy to smear on your lips. This product is available at most drugstore in the US. The product is easy to find at a store if you are ever in the need for chapstick.
Deena O.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry lips! It smells really good! It lasts for a long time on my lips, and I have a tendency to lick my lips a lot. Perfect to wear if you are like me and don't like wearing actual lip products with everyday makeup.
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
This is the only lip balm that helps me with my chapped lips. Others just make my lips more chapped. This one actually heals my lips. I like to put it on after i brush my teeth and keep it with me all day to apply under my lip sticks/glosses. Its worth the 3.50
Rebecca B.
Hampton, VA
I have an obsession with chapstick, especially if it's Burt's Bees. This stuff is amazing. I like to get the multi-pack so I can hand some out among my friends. It's always a nice little gift :)
Isabel G.
I really like how this product makes my lips feel, very smooth and nice. It doesn't feel like you need to keep reapplying after a couple hours, it lasts and it softens your lips
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?