BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Isabel H.
Pasco, WA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I use this almost everyday, especially during the winter, where my lips can get very chapped. Thanks to Burt's Bee's, these products are all natural and don't cause any irritation, especially since I have sensitive skin. Thanks Burt's Bee's!
Jana C.
Mobile, AL
Very moisturizing. It has a cool tingle that is nice. My only warning is if your lips are already chapped don't use it on cracked lips. If you love the tingle feeling Burt's if definitely for you!
Cissie B.
Roanoke, VA
I like ttrying different lip balms which I always use for four seasons around a year. I definitely love Burt's bee because its natural ingredients that won't irradiate my lips. I always recommend to my family using this to keep moisture during the dry weather.
Miranda L.
Mississippi State, MS
This is a great product for other people but it was not for me. It made my lips break out. When my lips are not super chapped I can use it but to me this is more of a preventative chopping method rather than healing.
Leslie A.
Lakewood
I like Burts Bees chapsticks. I want to like their other products also but they always kind of let me down. Whether it leaves a film or really doesn't do its job. I like what they stand for though in being natural. I think they are a little overpriced also...
Ayelen E.
Love this lip balm.Amazing peppermint smell and sensation on lips.Dose of vitamin e with every swipe.Use it every other day and always feel the moisture in my lips the next day.Amazing price point and would buy over and over again since that's what I've been doing.
Morgan B.
Santa Clarita , CA
I never understood why everyone was so into this. It does nothing for me. I spent a whole day applying it to try to see a difference but no results. I will stick with Carmex though this stuff definitely smells better. I didn't find it moisturizing.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
First Burt's bees lip balm I have tried and I am a fan! It makes my lips soft and keeps the moist for hours! I was a little worried about the acai being too strong but it is light and smells good! I think they are a little pricey but they last a while!
Lauren B.
Blacksburg, VA
I have been using this same exact lip balm for years now, and never plan on stopping. It has a perfect minty flavor that nourishes my lips. If my lips ever get chapped, this stuff helps immediately and makes them smooth again. I would highly recommend.
Leah G.
Oswego, NY
I didn't really love this lip balm. I bought it because at the time everyone was using it and raving about it but when I tried it, it just wasn't for me. I didn't like the scent and I really didn't like the tingling feeling from the peppermint in it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?