BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Pamela L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the mint one and use it all the time. These don't give the same moisture as the mint one. However, I am in love with the rose color which gives me a natural but enhanced look.
Justina J.
Lincoln park, MI
 I'm a sucker for anything Burts bees and for anything with natural ingredients. This product is nice because it seems to heal your lips like a medicated Chapstick bus still leaving everything soft and not feeling like you're putting anything harsh on your lips
sarah s.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I think we can all agree that this is a definite holy grail chapstick. My lips always feel so soft and I love the minty tingle. It's reasonably priced and has only natural products. I would definitely recommend that everyone has to have a burts bees chapstick.
Keely P.
Fairbanks, AK
My absolute favorite lip balm! I loved the natural ingredients and it did wonders for my lips. It goes on a bit tacky but after a few minutes it sinks into the skin and feels great. It's pretty long lasting too so I don't have to keep reapplying every hour.
Arielle B.
Long Beach, CA
I been using this for a year now . So amazing it meet my expectations to where I don't have dry lips . It's a great price , I bought my at chevron because I was in a hurry . I recommend !
Gabby W.
Grantville , GA
My roommate introduced me to this product and I am a big fan. I've been using in for a few months now and I always like the way it leaves my lips feeling. It keeps them hydrated for a long time. It meets expectations and I would for sure buy this product again
Andrea C.
Santa Cruz, Ca
Burt's bees are one of my favorite lip balm of all time!!!! they smell so good and some of them have a really nice pigment that's not too bold its just a right type of shade but I really do recommend this lip balm if you have really chapped lips it is amazing
Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Always a sure bet. I love the minty tingle, and it always makes my breath seem minty fresh when I apply it. Also, keeps your lips smooth and chap free. Thinker formula to really moisturize.
Kate D.
Youngstown, NY
This is a hydrating balm with a nice hint of color. It doesn't smell wonderful, nor is it my favorite tinted balm, but it is a solid product. I like to keep the Hibiscus shade on hand.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
This is the best lip balm on earth. Burt's Bees in any flavor is the perfect product for my lips any time of the year. I use it every single day. If I don't use it, I kid you not I have a bad day. I've used it for years and I'll probably use it until I die.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?