BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jaynee W.
Oakland, CA
This is my abso-freakin-lutely favorite lip blam! I've gone through maybe 5 or 6 now - consecutively!! yes, i love it that much. i love that it's super moisturizing and leave a bit of a tint on your lips. only downside is that it doesn't come with SPF :(
Kathrine G.
Milton, wi
I got one of these because I thought they were on sale at the time (turns out they weren't, but oh well). The color looks very nice and natural on me, and lasts a decent amount of time.
Amber M.
I love this brand of chap stick. although I don't use it because of chapped lips I used it as a tint for my lips. and it smells great ad has a hint of mint in it. love it and its lasted me awhile because it pretty thick I only use a little each application
Rebecca Yeawon K.
Trumbull, CT
Personally I love all lip products. And I love all lip products from Burt's Bees.
This one smells sweet and does replenish my lips so I don't have to see those ugly peeling skin on my lips anymore. It is pretty as well, and because it is made from all natural ingredients, as always, I don't have to be burdened by the fact that I am constantly putting this on.
Bri B.
I enjoyed the smell of this chapstick and it did help keep my lips from being chapped. This was my first time using Burt's Bee, just got it front Walmart. I was too happy with the way it get on my lips, kind of sticky feeling. Not sure if I would buy again.
Vanessa L.
This lip balm leaves my lips incredibly soft and hydrated! I've used so many chapsticks and lip balms that just coat my lips and not moisturizing them enough. Once I've apply this lip balm, I can go hours without having to reapply. It also smells great too!
Sapna V.
BOTHELL, WA
I love the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint, as they keep my lips moisturized longer compared to others I have tried before. The freshness of peppermint is felt in the lip balm with the slight tingling feeling you get after applying it.
Candi S.
Wendell, NC
BB is the ONLY lip product I have used for the last few years, but lately I've noticed a change in how my lips feel after I've used it. Is it a change in the formula they're using now? Please go back to the way it used to be before you were bought out!!!
Vanessa B.
Shermans Dale, PA
This is my favorite lip balm. I have to be careful which products I use because certain lip balms, even so-called all natural ones, have left me broken out around my lips and that's just embarrassing! However, Burt's Bees is smooth and keeps my lips moisturized without the worry of any sort of reaction.
Elise F.
Dexter, MI
I am in love with Burt's Bees products, including this tinted lip balm! It gives just the right amount of tint combined with the moisturizing power of Burt's Bees that I know and love.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?