BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Denise S.
San Diego
This is by far my favorite chap stick. Non greasy non glossy finish! Minty scent makes lips look and feel great. Non harsh ! This product is long lasting and is great for both women and men ! I would recommend this chapstick to anyone !!!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Hands down the best lip balm out there. I love the cool, tingle of the peppermint and it keeps my lips smooth. I keep one in my purse and one by my night stand. Can’t go wrong with this lip balm. I’ve been using it for over 10 years and won’t stop.
Heaven C.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Burt’s Bees is my go to lip balm! It’s hydrating, and I love the feeling it leaves on my lips. I would definitely recommend this lip balm to anyone who need an hydrating lip balm.
Sheryl H.
Woodstock
The is a great drugstore lip balm. If your lips are dry and chapped, you can feel it working when you apply. Some may not like the slight burning but I do because I know it’s working. I have bought so many over the years and will continue.
Ariel P.
BROOKLYN, NY
The OG. My go-to. I have about 5 of these babies around me at all times: desk at work, bedroom, bathroom, purse, and one somewhere for safe keeping. I am convinced Burt's Bees can make anything and I would love it. Definitely recommend!
Kate D.
Martinsburg
I just can’t get enough of this product! I always have this on hand and have one in almost every location of my home and it’s in my purse. It lasts so much longer than the traditional lip balm and provides great protection and hydration.
Dannika W.
Phoenix, AZ
Per usual, one of the favorites. I love the mint smell, this glides on my lips but not in a way that makes them feel super greasy like some balms do. I don’t feel like I’m reapplying it excessively throughout the day, and for me- that’s a bonus! This product is a win in my book.
Maya A.
Franklin, VT
I only use organic lip balms since learning how bad other chapsticks can be for me. This softens my lips quickly and smells so good, plus there are a billion different scents. Burt’s bees is my favorite ever lip balm and I’ll purchase it forever.
Ava L.
South Amboy, NJ
I love me some Burt’s bees lip balm, I can’t live without lip balm/Chapstick I would always buy some cheapie drugstore strawberry lip balm but it never really helped until I started using Burt’s bees my lips are no longer Chapped, I 100% recommend
Natalie H.
richmond
This balm works hard to combat dry lips and leave yours feeling silky and smooth. It is very easy to apply and is one of the few chapsticks I have ever fully finished using. It is great for both sexes and a staple in my lip care routine.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?