BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
I'm a very simple person when it comes to beauty routines. I believe inner beauty reflects on the outside as well and don't use much, if any, make up. This is perfect for me. It's natural, fresh, and keeps my lips moisturized. It lasts forever and is available in so many places in case I run out. Great product!
Aisling B.
Dekalb, IL
I love everything burt's bees makes, but their lip balm is the only balm I'll use. I love the natural formula. It feels comfortable on my lips and it leaves them feeling soft and ready to apply any lipstick I want. It's affordable and can be bought at any drugstore.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Like the medicated balm better than the fruity one sice the fruity one does not have much of a scent the medicated one tingles a little and is minty which I love about it so i always keep it in my purse downside is that if you use to much it looks white on your lips :(
Molly O.
Cottage Grove, OR
Burt's Bees is one of my favorite chapsticks. It's got great consistency and smells great. It comes in a classic Chapstick tube which makes it easy to apply. All around its a great product and I've never regretted buying it.
Haley C.
Justice, IL
I absolutely Love these things. I use them every night and everyday. I always go with Burt's. The brightest colors are great for the summer. Very refreshing. I started to use the new menthol ones lately and tho they taste a little weird, they really get the job done.
Eva L.
Burt's bees lip balm are my favorite way to treat my lips. The variety of flavors and 100% natural ingredients make me feel great! Smooth application, great scents, cool and hydrating properties! Always a favorite of mine!
Genesis V.
Freaking miraculous...I have had chapped lips to the point they're bleeding and one or two applications throughout the day will have my lips soft and healed by the end, not even exaggerating
Jennifer P.
Denver, CO
Can't rate this product highly enough. I always have at least 2 tubes in my purse at a time. Great price and works better than any other lip balm. Love the hint of mint in the classic version.
Jannette D.
Pierre, SD
I like that this balm softens the lips. What I dislike is the flavor of it. It doesn't leave your lips red which is good. It's more thin than creamy. I prefer the peppermint original Burt's.
Megan T.
I love Burt's Bees classic lip balm. Some lip balms actually seem to make my chapped lips worse but this one really helps and doesn't sting. It's also a pretty mild scent which is something that I prefer. I keep one in almost all of my bags.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?