BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Micah S.
Evans, GA
I'm a big fan Burt's Bees products. Their chapsticks coat the lips longer than any other chapstick I've used. I especially appreciate their products when I'm sick and am forced to breath through my mouth. I use their tinted chapsticks as part of my regular beauty routine and prefer them over any lipsticks and glosses.
Krystal M.
These are a bit pricey for me when I don't often use a chapstick to its full capacity. My daughter ruins them or they get lost. Buying this would make me lose money even when it is on of my FAVORITES! I just wish I could afford to always replace them when mine isn't available.
Brittany S.
This is in my purse now! The cold of winter and dry lips are no fun. This product helps sooth the uncomfortable feeling of chapped lips. I would recommend this to everyone. I am a loyal customer.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I've been using this for about 15 years now and it's an absolute necessity to my existence. It makes my lips softer than anything I've ever used and I love that it's all natural. If you haven't tried it you're missing out so go pick some up. I can't leave home without it.
Blair C.
Phenix City, AL
I'm a Chapstick addict, so I like trying all different kinds! Burt's Bees is definitely a go-to for many people. However, for me it's just too waxy. Obviously it's made from bees wax so that should be expected. It's still a great moisturizer, but overall not my favorite.
lauren n.
Pasadena, TX
This is the only lip balm I use. And in the Texas heat it is important!!! Whether I'm at home or at the beach in Galveston I always make sure I have plenty of these little gems on hand. The mango flavored one is by far the best!
Brittany G.
Groton, CT
I don't find burt bee's chapstick to be worth the price you have to pay for it. I make my own that smell better and that are better as far as moisturizing. I use Burt bee's wax in mine as well.
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
This stuff is amazing. I wear it everyday and I love how soft it makes my lips feel. It's very refreshing and smells great too. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. You can't afford to lose these.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
When burt bees was all the range I knew I had to give it a shot, but man does it have a terrible smell. Sure it does great things for your lips but the smell was just to strong to handle for me.
Quyen L.
Rocky Hill, CT
I love Burt's Bees lip balms! I don't wear lipstick that often so this is my to go lip product! They are very hydrating and smell great. Perfect for my small wristlet, backpack, and purse. The packaging is bright yellow so it's easy to find it if I misplaced my lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?