BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Shayna R.
Clinton Twp, MI
Always a sure bet. I love the minty tingle, and it always makes my breath seem minty fresh when I apply it. Also, keeps your lips smooth and chap free. Thinker formula to really moisturize.
Keely P.
Fairbanks, AK
My absolute favorite lip balm! I loved the natural ingredients and it did wonders for my lips. It goes on a bit tacky but after a few minutes it sinks into the skin and feels great. It's pretty long lasting too so I don't have to keep reapplying every hour.
Ciara U.
I just started using this a few months ago and it works so much better than most Chapsticks I have used. It keeps your lips moist and even adds a touch of color, but still looks natural.
Jesenia C.
North Bergen, NJ
I truly cant live without my Burt's Bees lip balm! I truly have one in every purse, compartment in my car, my desk at work. I love all the different scents and even colors it comes in. I used this product on my grandma's lips when shr was very ill, she wasn't eating nor drinking much and this produced Aided in keeping her lips and mouth from over drying.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
This is the best lip balm on earth. Burt's Bees in any flavor is the perfect product for my lips any time of the year. I use it every single day. If I don't use it, I kid you not I have a bad day. I've used it for years and I'll probably use it until I die.
Emily L.
Buffalo, NY
Before even trying Burt's Bee's I loved the concept, using natural products like beeswax to aid in our health and beauty, and once I tried it I loved it even more! It's hard for me to find a good lip balm that actually moisturizes, and this does. Decent price and I will definitely be buying again!
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
This is my go to, always have it in my purse and apply it regularly lip balm. It seems to be the only lip balm that does everything I need it to do. It costs a little more than others but for the results its worth the extra money.
Justina J.
Lincoln park, MI
 I'm a sucker for anything Burts bees and for anything with natural ingredients. This product is nice because it seems to heal your lips like a medicated Chapstick bus still leaving everything soft and not feeling like you're putting anything harsh on your lips
Julie R.
Blue Springs, MO
This product smells nice and feels good on dry lips. I do like the product. It's a bit on the expensive side. I have found something cheaper that works really well on my dry, chapped lips. If this product was given to me as a gift, I would still use it though.
Sylvia L.
Alpharetta, GA
I absolutely love this lip balm! I feel like this is a classic one. I love how it starts to tingle and I just love anything peppermint. It really moisturizes and it feels like it's actually working. It's a dependable product and always a go-to! It's also cheap
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?