BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany G.
Groton, CT
I don't find burt bee's chapstick to be worth the price you have to pay for it. I make my own that smell better and that are better as far as moisturizing. I use Burt bee's wax in mine as well.
Ash N.
This is the classic and original for a reason. It actually makes my lips feel moisturized and keeps them feeling healthy. I love the additional tingly feeling from the peppermint oils. It gives it a nice, natural scent and flavor. I will buy this product again and again!
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
I love the refreshing feel of this on my lips! Sometimes I even put this on my eyelids too. It's a great buy and keep my lips very hydrated. It's definitely a classic lip balm and I highly recommend.
Loreen R.
San Bruno, CA
Nothing beats this lip balm. I use it as a standalone, underneath lip balms, or to moisturize small dry areas near my face. It is slightly cooling and has an unoffensive odor, and is the only lip balm that never fails to keep my lips hydrated. I'll never use anything else.
glenda h.
Decatur, AL
This is about the best lip balm on the market today and it's been around for a while. I always try to keep one stashed everywhere. I have one in the purse, glove bix nightstand and several more places. My husband also used it for when he worked outside in brutal teps, his lips stayed chapped. Absolutely the best stuff
Julie Z.
San Francisco, CA
I used to love love Burt's Bees lip balms. But then the menthol in them started to irritate my lips. The replenishing balm smells great. The thing is it didn't do squat for my lips. Nice color but it wrecked havoc on my lips.
Destin L.
Sacramento, CA
I used this very often in the last two years but stopped half a year ago. This product does do a very good job moisturizing my lips. The packaging very simple. It would be cool if they upgraded it but being classy is okay. Is topped buying it because it did not have SPF in it and yes you can get lip balm with SPF.
Theresa N.
Bellevue, NE
I'm very picky when it comes to chapstick but my aunt had my try this and when I ran out of my other drugstore chapstick and no I will never go for a super high end chapstick because these ones can certainly hold up their own!
Samantha R.
merced
It's a good option if you're into organic products. it's not long lasting,  you have to apply he product various times during the day. The packaging is nice, it's not something out of the ordinary. I would recommend it to others just because it does the job for you.
Sophie W.
Grand Forks
I use this chapstick everyday. It leaves my lips very smooth, minty and no longer chapped. It last for a few hours. I have used Burt's Bees for many years and always come back to the same product. It is very easy to apply and would definitely buy this product again!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?