BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sara L.
I love Burt's Bees original peppermint chap stick, and am obsessed with pomegranates, so I was excited to test this out. I still prefer the original (the minty tingles are so nice), but the smell and texture of this chap stick are really nice. I recommend it.
Candi S.
Wendell, NC
BB is the ONLY lip product I have used for the last few years, but lately I've noticed a change in how my lips feel after I've used it. Is it a change in the formula they're using now? Please go back to the way it used to be before you were bought out!!!
Sylvia L.
Alpharetta, GA
I absolutely love this lip balm! I feel like this is a classic one. I love how it starts to tingle and I just love anything peppermint. It really moisturizes and it feels like it's actually working. It's a dependable product and always a go-to! It's also cheap
Amber M.
I love this brand of chap stick. although I don't use it because of chapped lips I used it as a tint for my lips. and it smells great ad has a hint of mint in it. love it and its lasted me awhile because it pretty thick I only use a little each application
Lisa P.
Orlando, FL
I must have a million of these chopsticks floating around my house from the drawer in the front entry table to the baskets in the bathroom... they keep my lips hydrated, SPF protected and the flavors are great! There's even a slight tint to some of them :)
Rebecca Yeawon K.
Trumbull, CT
Personally I love all lip products. And I love all lip products from Burt's Bees.
This one smells sweet and does replenish my lips so I don't have to see those ugly peeling skin on my lips anymore. It is pretty as well, and because it is made from all natural ingredients, as always, I don't have to be burdened by the fact that I am constantly putting this on.
Emily L.
Buffalo, NY
Before even trying Burt's Bee's I loved the concept, using natural products like beeswax to aid in our health and beauty, and once I tried it I loved it even more! It's hard for me to find a good lip balm that actually moisturizes, and this does. Decent price and I will definitely be buying again!
Candice N.
N Middletown, NJ
I am addicted and use this everyday. I have tubes all over my house, car and office. I cannot live without it. It is by far the best product in my arsenal and one I cannot live without.
Bernadette M.
Spanaway, WA
I liked this tinted lip balm. I had it in Petunia and I usually wore it with a pink lip stain.

I can't say I used it till it was gone because I lost it but I liked it while in use.
Vanessa L.
This lip balm leaves my lips incredibly soft and hydrated! I've used so many chapsticks and lip balms that just coat my lips and not moisturizing them enough. Once I've apply this lip balm, I can go hours without having to reapply. It also smells great too!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?