BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

sarah c.
Mabelvale, AR
I have used almost all the burts bees lip balms and I love them all.  I am a repeat user and will be until the day I die or the day they stop making it.  I apply it almost every day.  I love it. It meets every expectation in my opinion. I would recommend it.
Melissa  I.
Overland Park, KS
So, I love love love Burt's bees products! This chapstick is a must have right before the fall and winter weather start to set in. I use this as a base for all my other lip products, it helps to keep my lips fresh and I never feel like its oily which is a plus. Love this stuff.
Chandra A.
I love all Burts bees products by far a favorite of mine. Keeps moisture in, easy to spread. Warms up in your fingers fast for application. Not that expensive and can be tinted. I buy this all the time!
Emma R.
Chapped lips are the bane of my existence, especially during the winter. This product practically eliminated chapped lips!! I have one in my purse and by my nightstand. I just put a little on at night and in the morning, no more chapped lips! and it smells and tastes great!
Rayven S.
Kent, OH
I like this lip product. It's not sticky or glossy and keeps lips from being or staying chapped, but it's much too expensive for my taste. I would use it if someone gave it to me, but I wouldn't buy it because there are more affordable and just as effective options out there.
Fatima C.
This is the best Bee's lip balm ever. My bee's lips were always chapped until I started using this product on there lips now no chapped bee's lips. The tube is a little bigger then it needs to be since a bee's lips are so small but the buzz in the bee world is it's the best.
Stefanie B.
Puyallup, WA
I am in love with this chap stick and it is definitely a go to for me! I love it so much that I even gift it to all of my friends! I love the moisture it brings to my lips and the tingle it gives!
Nicky R.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love the light flavor of the Vanilla lip Balm. It's not artificial or too sweet smelling/tasting. Outside of the original, this is my favorite. It is available at Target and I make sure to always pick one up whenever I'm there b
Jehna P.
Love this lip balm. It smells great and leaves lips feeling nourished. It wears off after a while but is worth the price since there's enough in the tube. I've already gone through about two tubes so I would definitely buy again.
Nashaly S.
Kissimmee, FL
I have really sensitive skin. If I go to the beach and I don't put chapsticks my lips will get extremely dry. I've been looking for chapsticks that actually work for me because most of them only burn my lips and definitely I can say that Burt's Bees chapsticks is the best!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?