BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Allie B.
Eugene
This is hands down my favorite lip balm. It has a peppermint oil base, leaving lips feeling fresh and instantly moisturized. There is never a day when I leave my house without this tube in my pocket, and I recommend it to everyone I can.
Ramolaa S.
DES MOINES, IA
I bought this recently and it is really good on my lips! It is made from more natural ingredients and so I don't worry about whether it will dry my lips out. It has a nice smell so that helps too! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a natural way to keep their lips hydrated!
Kaitlyn J.
Wallkill, NY
1,241 reviews
In comparison to the traditional one I was not impressed. I liked the flavor but the texture was too thin and felt very oily. Plus I find I have to reapply quite often. I just wasn't all that crazy about it.
Karina l.
I love this lip balm like no other! It is the best lip balm I have ever tried. Nothing does it like this lip balm! I love the peppermint it has in it which males my lips feel so fresh and moisturized. I also love that it is 100% natural and has vitamine E in it as well! I totally recomend it for everyone I just love it so much!
Cori C.
Burt's Bees is the best lip balm I have ever used! I love the way my lips feel, and it seems to last a long time. I don't have to constantly reapply throughout the day. I usually purchase this item at Target and it's very reasonably priced. I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Larisa W.
Las Vegas
I love Burts bees! Their products are so nice and they help soothe my chapped lips. I love how they are all natural and that they are made with the real beeswax, not with man-made products. I love the flavors and colors of all of their products. I would definitely purchase them again
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
I love this lip balm. I use it daily not to keep my lips soft. I keep one in my bag at all times. Extremely satisfied with this and will be a repeat buyer. It comes with a great price and you can't ask for a better brand of products.
Liliana E.
Harlingen, TX
This lip balm did soothen your chapped lips but because of the mint that they use in their product, it takes out the soothing aspect and almost numbs your mouth to the point where it just tingles and you will regret it if you end up licking it. I would only buy it if I was craving mint and needed a quick pick me up for my lips.
Sarah O.
I'm so torn about this product because I love the minty tingly feeling from the menthol and it's nice while I use it, but I feel it leaves my lips drier when I'm not using the chapstick. I still buy it once in a while because I love the scent and the tingly feeling :)
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is such a great lip balm, it's very softening and moisturizing and leaves a bit of a tingle. It is the first time I use this product and it's easy to apply and lasts a long time. I would buy this again!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?