BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jasmine C.
Somerset, NJ
This is literally the only thing I absolutely need with me at all times. I get them as gifts all of the time because all my friends and family know how often I use them. I started using Burt's Bees 10 years ago and have never loved any other beauty product as much as I love my bees. Not only does it keep my lips soft and moisturized, I use it on mosquito bites and minor skin irritations for immediate relief. I LOVE BURTS BEES!
Sari B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Favorite lip balm of all time. I love the smell also, good packaging and affordable. I bought this at target and it's my go to for when the cold weather hits and my lips get dry. I would definitely recommend this product
Brittany L.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using Burt's Bees for years and have even got my boyfriend hooked on it too! The best chapstick out there! It's clear, but you can also get tinted ones. Does not turn your lips white even though it looks like it might. It goes on smooth and does not make your lips sticky and there's no shine.
Milena T.
The smell is great but it doesn't really leave your lips moisturizes for a long period of time. I got this at Walgreens and it's pretty expensive for what it does. I would still probably buy it again cause of the smell!
CHANDA G.
Charlotte, NC
Omg i personally think that ever person alive should know about this lip bum because it smells great and awesome. it also perfectly moisturize your lips. i always chose this for the winter time especially because during the winter time your lips are always dry
Kirsten W.
Brookline, MA
This is a pretty good lip balm. It does require re-application throughout the day and can get a bit hard/tough after frequent use. I like that the product is made from natural ingredients, but wish it lasted longer. Would recommend this product to try, but think there are better lip balms on the market.
Jennifer S.
Springfield, MO
I love the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. It moisturizes my lips longer than any other Lip Balm I have tried. I love that it does not have a strong scent to it. It is one of the few lip balm's I have tried that do not make my throat itchy after drinking water.
Greta B.
I'm not a huge fan of Burt's Bees. I know it's all the rage and everyone is obsessed with it and I've really tried to get on-board with the trend. But I hate the taste and smell. It just feels to thick and greasy on my lips, as well. And a little too pricey.
Valerie S.
San Jose
I feel like everyone has owned one of these lip balms at one point in their life. It has a nice minty smell and feel on your lips and leaves a nice texture, but I find myself having to reapply very often with this lip balm. If you don't mind reapplying it's okay.
Shaylen F.
My favorite Chapstick of all time, I love the mintiness and how it tingles on my lips. Whenever my lips are very chapped or I've been biting them this is what I use to get them moisturized.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?