BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jennifer L.
Greenville
Purchased at: Walgreens
It does help keep your lips chapped for a while but there are definitely better products out there if you really want a more smooth and less chapped lips. It’s a good price for what it does. The formula could be better.
Sammi M.
I always have this in my pocket or purse. It's super moisturizing and one application feels like it lasts forever. I strongly recommend it, especially for the winter season when everyone has chapped lips.
Tayler S.
Ypsilanti, MI
Ever since I first tried Burt's a few years ago, I haven't touched another lip balm. I use it a few times a day, and as someone who has super sensitive skin and has bad reactions to the most random things, I've never had an issue! Your lips will feel and looking amazing! Definitely something everyone must have!
Jaime B.
Boca Raton, FL
I love Burt's Bees for so many reasons. I try to limit chemical ingredients in the cosmetics I use so that right there is what sold it for me! I also love the variety of flavors and products Burt's offer. I've recently discovered the shimmer lip tints and I'm obsessed. They are natural, attractive, and affordable...what's not to love?!
Michaela B.
Shorewood , WI
This is my all-time favorite lip balm. It works 100% of the time, all the time. Does not disappoint. Stays on the lips, tastes great, and is never overwhelming. I never have to guess with Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balms - I know that they will always meet and exceed my expectations!
Bre K.
Smyrna
I've found that I would have to put the product on several times a day to keep my lips moisturizer. I'm more of a person that likes the soothing feeling in my chap stick so if you're looking for that then I would suggest another product.
Madison W.
While Burt's Bees does an excellent job with their flavors/scents the actual moisturizing aspect lacks. They offer a wide variety of flavors with natural smells that are not overpowering, however the balm tends to dry out my lips leaving them in a worse state than before using it.
Chelsee W.
Hazlehurst, GA
I am a big fan of this brand and have been for a long time now. It is a product that I always repurchase. I personally like them due to their ability to nourishing abilities found in this product line.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
This is my classic go to lip balm. It doesn't dry out my lips, taste great and it's wonderful with sensitive skin. I makes me feel better too cause it's natural. Always have a few tubes around the house.
kayla b.
Orange, TX
I love this product it helps so much with my lips. My lips get dry and chapped really easy, but this chapstick has helped me out a lot I apply it right before I go to bed, in the morning after I wake up and right before I put my makeup on. I really do recommend this brand of chapstick.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?