BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Haley C.
Justice, IL
I absolutely Love these things. I use them every night and everyday. I always go with Burt's. The brightest colors are great for the summer. Very refreshing. I started to use the new menthol ones lately and tho they taste a little weird, they really get the job done.
Lulu B.
Love this Burt's bees lip balm. It lasts long and diminishes my dry crusty lips. Unlike other moisturizers I've tried I notice this one does a much better job at healing the lips. I recommend this to almost everyone I know.
Emmalee K.
Albia, IA
I love this product!!! Iowa weather is crazy dry, and working in nursing homes/hospitals only make matters worse! I love instant relief of coolness and refreshment I experience as soon as i apply the product. I almost always carry it in my scrub top while at work.
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
I use this lip balm when my lips are feeling extra dry and are in need of some moisture. This lip balm never lets me down and I always can tell after I use it that my lips are starting to recover.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
This is by far the only chap stick that actually works on my lips! I have tried so many and this is the only one that keeps my lips moisturized especially in the harsh winter months! I recommend this to everyone! The original flavor with peppermint works best on me!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
Hands down my favorite chapstick in the entire world. I never leave home without it (and I lose just as many). Pros- last forever between reapplications, nice smell, lightweight, not oily. I have travelled the world with these and will always carry them with me.
cindy r.
Hayward
 i freakin love this product its a great brand very moisterizing has great scents feels great on the lips i have used this product many times i have more than one its very long lasting gives a great shine to your lips i love it and would totally recommend it
Quinn D.
Englewood, CO
This is the very best when your dry lips seem to be beyond repair. Burt's Bees never lets me down, and that slight tingle tells me it's working! It's a thick chapstick but not so goopy your man will dodge the kisses. In fact my man loves this almost as much as I do!
Jessica P.
I LOVE this chapstick. It feels amazing on my lips and smells so good. It doesn't feel waxy or sticky. It leaves my lips nice and soft. It works quickly and keeps them soft for hours. It's a little pricey but well worth it.
Sandra M.
Reno, NV
Honestly this chap stick is my #1 because it moisturizes and refreshes my lips while also giving them a little plumpness. It lasted me about 4 months before I broke it ): it might be a little overpriced for ONE chap stick but trust me when I say it works! It didn't dry my lips either
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?