BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I have about 4 tubes throughout my house and in all my bags. This stuff is amazing! It's minty and tingly and definitely met my expectations. I bought this at target, but it's available pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a good lip balm!
Kim G.
I love this product line. I haven't found anything that I cant use. I'm so sensitive to most lines. I use Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm for numerous things. On my lips of course, but in a pinch I can use it as a pomade to reduce fly away hair & on my elbows when I cant find lotion.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Ok the peppermint one of this is GREAT, It smells so good and makes your lips feel almost like icy. I have never been too much of a fan of burt's bees but this is one i really really like. You can get it at basically any store and it is very affordable. I would buy it again, yes.
Jessica C.
I wanted to try this because it is suppose to be all natural. It burnt my lips like crazy, I couldn't use it anymore and it didn't really relieve chap lipped pain or prevent them from becoming chapped.
Melissa V.
Chandler , AZ
I've always loved burt's bees and will purchase it occasionally. I usually get it from target and it's an okay price. the packaging is cute - i love that it is natural and it does the job it promises to do. Leaves you feeling moisturized, which is huge for this Arizona girl
Claudia T.
Wood dale , IL
This is my favorite ever. I don't use chapstick if it's not this one, and I am addicted to chapstick. I live the mintyness but it also just leaves lips feeling super smooth. Burts bees is my favorite!
Kayla H.
Bokchito
This is my number one go to lip balm for the winter months. I have extremely dry lips during the winter .since I started using this I have never had an issue with my winter dry spells! It's easy to apply! Smells great like mint! And has a cooling sensation that is such a relief!
Dina Z.
This is good stuff!! It may be a little pricier than a normal Chapstick, but it's welll worth it. I do love that they continue to expand their products and they do not disappoint at all. I love everything about them!
keerstin C.
very very cooling once applied. once put on, it feels like as if you eat a mint then drink water except on your lips. it's pretty simple to apply in terms of it being on the end of a stick to apply. it's pretty pricey probably only because of how pricey the company is in general.
Lori Y.
Interlachen, FL
I think this is over priced for the quality. Plus it is a horrible peppermint scent. It's not a yummy peppermint like eos it's more like a nasty menthol cigarette peppermint. Plus it is too expensive.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?