BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nicole K.
This is a good run of the mill lip balm. This balm does not make lips more dried out or cracked. It's comfortable on the lips and can be used night or day to keep lips moist and hydrated.
Valerie L.
Winston Salem, NC
My all time favorite chapstick. I am not much of a lipstick wearer, but when I need something for my pout, I grab Burt's Bees. Feels great on! I can pick it up at just about any store that I frequent, and the price isn't outrageous. I highly recommend to anyone who is in search for the best lip product outside of lipstick.
Shelby D.
Warren, MI
I don't know what I like more: this one or Burt's original lip balm formula. With this one, my lips feel very hydrated and smooth. It's great! The only thing that made me think twice about this one was that it costs more than the original. But it also feels smoothr on your lips than the original.
Amber S.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Burt's Bee is the only chapstick I will use. It keeps my lips moist and smooth for so long. No other chapstick I have tried has lasted as long as Burt's. Every other one has worn off almost instantly.
Kelsey G.
Ocala , FL
Burt's Bees is the only Chapstick I buy. I love they way it makes my lips feel. It's definitely worth the price and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good lip balm. I'm always buying more!!!
Brenna G.
Moore, OK
I am addicted to this minty lip balm! It is perfect for these cold winter months when our lips chap easily. I love the fact that it's made from natural products. My 9 year old daughter also uses BB daily.
Kim G.
I love this product line. I haven't found anything that I cant use. I'm so sensitive to most lines. I use Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm for numerous things. On my lips of course, but in a pinch I can use it as a pomade to reduce fly away hair & on my elbows when I cant find lotion.
Danielle F.
Frisco, TX
Everything about this chap stick is perfect and it is the most moisturizing one on the market! The smell isn't too overpowering but it is really nice, and its a tad bit tinted so I can get away with skipping lipstick sometimes! great purchase, ive probably bought 50 of them so far!
Taylor F.
Palm Harbor, FL
I have been using this lip balm for years, and it is the only one that can hydrate my lips without drying them later. It's long-lasting and I love the cooling feeling of the peppermint. This is my go-to either on its own or under a drying lipstick--I always keep it in my purse!
Amy H.
Burt's Bees is just another Lip Balm in a large market of chap lip products. Other than a unique flavor/scent it doesn't work any better than the other brands. I do enjoy the Pomegranate but that is about all. They really need to do something to make their product stand out.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?