BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Amy P.
York, PA
This is one of my favorite Burt's Bees products! Perfect for those days when you don't want to bother with lipstick but would like to look a little put together. Gives a little color and a lot of moisture! I usually pick them up from Target.
Sarah G.
Hoover, AL
This is my favorite lip balm. It feels so great on your lips and makes them very soft. There are many scents to choose from and they are awesome! You can also purchase this at just about anywhere for a decent price.
Chelsea V.
CARNEGIE, PA
When I needed a softening lip balm for my chapped lips a few months ago, this was a great discovery. It's menthol/eucalyptus combo is perfect for when your lips need some extra moisture. I also personally loved the scent and found it relaxing. Definitely recommended if you have a cold or just winter-dry lips!
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
This is the one I used to use. It definitely did make my lips soft and fix the chapped on my lips it was a little more expensive than a regular chapstick I loved the different scents they had but I hated the Vaseline oily sweet taste if I accidentally licked my lips
Jenna P.
Saint Marys, OH
Really like this product! the feel isn't too thick and the smell is great! the only thing is that it doesn't wear for long . but it helps immensely with my chapped lips and that's what it's supposed to do :)
Rachel R.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely love this lip balm.

This product helped get rid of my chapped lips. I instantly felt a difference as soon as I applied it on. I very much enjoy the peppermint scent and the fact that's its 100% natural. This product is also cruelty free, which I love!
Victoria M.
Spartanburg, SC
I really enjoy this lip balm. it is not my favorite but it always seems to end up everywhere I go. It has an odd taste/smell but not bad!!! just different. I also really enjoy the hint of color it gives my lips because its very subtle. it also leaves my lips feeling soft and moisturized.
Mynhung N.
This got me with the packaging but the quality is eh the actually lip tint thing is crap not want the outer layer looks like high expectations but crapy
Its moisturizing but the scent and flavor is alright
Colleen V.
Astoria, NY
This is my favorite chapstick. Great price for the product. I always have dry chapped lips especially in the winter and I really think this is the only product that works. I like the all natural materials. I would recommend it to anyone, especially pomegranate because that's my favorite.
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
The pomegranate is my favorite! The amount of tint versus conditioning is great! I bought mine at Walmart, and since have bought 3 more tubes. The peppermint feeling is pleasant and tingly. Great for summer.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?