BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Mary R.
Mulga, AL
Yes i said tasty. everybody eats their lip balm at some point. burt, your balm is adequate. it replenishes just like it says it should. i just generally don't buy it because for the same $3 i can get some locally made organic bee awesome lip balm, from the same whole foods. sorry burt, you should be my neighbor.
Katelyn K.
Eugene, OR
I love Burt's Bees. I've been using it all my life and would never want to use another brand of chapstick to soften my lips. I love the mint smell and the best part about it is that it is environmentally friendly, as well as healthy for your skin. All the ingredients are natural. LOVE!
Zerina B.
Iselin, NJ
This is hands down the best lip balm out there. although pricier than other lip balm brands, it is worth every cent. It leaves your lips moisturized and soft for hours. Coupled with a delicious taste, this lip balm has all the right elements to eliminate chapped lips.
Kamilia A.
Church Hill, MD
I absolutely love this product! This is my go-to lip balm and it's perfect for the winter season. If you're looking for a lip balm that is extremely moisturizing then this is the perfect product for you! It's affordable as well which no one can ever complain about!
Amanda W.
This lip balm is so wonderful. I'm always worried companies are in this business trying to dry out your lips so you need to buy more of their product. This was definitely not the case with Burt's Bees. I use them exclusively and recommend this to all of my friends and family with dry lips! Love this product!
Diana F.
This is one of the only 'chapsticks' I will use. That being said, it is wonderful for moisturizing dry lips, it doesn't need to be constantly reapplied, and it smells great to top it all off! I would say that it is well worth the almost three dollars for the product!
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
This is a classic lip balm. It is one that actually stays on the lips, and protects. After using it my lips always feel so soft. It feels thicker than it is when it goes on your lips. It is slightly more expensive than other regular lip balms. I will definitely buy again.
Alissa H.
Chino, CA
UGH! This is hands down one of the best chaps sticks out there! I use this when my lips truly need saving! This smell and sensation this causes can be a bit strong at times, so I don't use this all the time, but if you really to do saving, then this is your product!
Astrid S.
Just purchased this for the upcoming winter season and I have to say it's definitely a lot less of a thick coat on the lips and leaves them feeling oily compared to the original Burt's bees. Don't think I will buy this variation again I'll just stick with the original.
Jacelyn Z.
College Sta, TX
Keeps my lips feeling nice and moisturized! I have always used other brands, but I love this light weight formula! I would say this brand keeps my lips feeling more mousturized for hours than others that I have tried! & I love that it is all natural! Would buy again!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?