BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Madison M.
This is my favorite chapstick! I have dry lips and it definitely met my expectations, even beyond that! I would repurchase this of course. I got mine at Walmart I believe for a great price! I recommend this 100%!
Haley C.
Justice, IL
I absolutely Love these things. I use them every night and everyday. I always go with Burt's. The brightest colors are great for the summer. Very refreshing. I started to use the new menthol ones lately and tho they taste a little weird, they really get the job done.
Emmalee K.
Albia, IA
I love this product!!! Iowa weather is crazy dry, and working in nursing homes/hospitals only make matters worse! I love instant relief of coolness and refreshment I experience as soon as i apply the product. I almost always carry it in my scrub top while at work.
Brittany S.
Fishers, IN
I don't like to wear lipstick but I like a little bit of lightweight color on my lips. These work great for that. They go on sheer and just add a slight tint. I only wish it stayed on longer.
Rebecca G.
Johnston, RI
This is great for when your lips are extra chapped. As soon as you put it on you can feel your lips tingling slightly which makes you know that it is working. The smell is enjoyable and not overpowering which is great. I wish that it was slightly smoother on the lips.
Alise V.
This is the best cheap lip balm you can buy, and I love the peppermint tingle in this version. I don't wear lip balm until I get chapped lips unfortunately, but this always helps it heal much quicker and I like that it doesn't feel "goopy" like a lot of other balms do.
Aisling B.
Dekalb, IL
I love everything burt's bees makes, but their lip balm is the only balm I'll use. I love the natural formula. It feels comfortable on my lips and it leaves them feeling soft and ready to apply any lipstick I want. It's affordable and can be bought at any drugstore.
Michelle B.
I love this stuff. It's one of the top lip balms in my rotation. The little bit of peppermint has this great cooling sensation when you put in on, which is fantastic when you have really chapped lips. It lasts forever, smells great, and actually keeps my lips soft. Would recommend and am always buying more of.
Chrissy D.
I can't live without this stuff! I've been using it for years! You can find it just about anywhere now. It keeps my lips hydrated and soft. Its my absolute favorite I will never use anything else! I will absolutely buy this again and I always recommend it to everyone!
Misty A.
I love Burt's bees lip balm because they are all natural and they work. Want smooth kissable lips? Then pick up some burt's bees! Watch out for the tint though and I wish it was a bit cheaper since its a chapstick. But it's all natural and you get what you pay for.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?