BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kim G.
I love this product line. I haven't found anything that I cant use. I'm so sensitive to most lines. I use Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm for numerous things. On my lips of course, but in a pinch I can use it as a pomade to reduce fly away hair & on my elbows when I cant find lotion.
Bethany R.
I love Burt's Bees products and their original lip balm is no exception. I love the natural hydration provided by their lip balms. Burt's Bees lip balm is a bit pricey, but it is definitely worth it, especially since it contains all natural ingredients. I highly recommend it!
Destiny V.
Brooklyn, NY
My go-to since as long as I can remember. I always have these on hand and they're an absolute lifesaver! Added bonus - they make your breath smell a lil nicer ;D Usually I get these at Walgreens, where they're the cheapest. If you're looking for a staple lip balm - this would be the equivalent of finding your true love, princess!
Jennifer Z.
Greensboro, NC
I liked this lip balm. I liked that it provided a little glow, but not too much color -- nothing to dramatic. My only complaint would be that it is not as moisturizing as a normal chap stick/lip balm. I found my lips getting a little more chapped than usual while using this.
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Great lip balm made of natural ingredients! I have the strawberry scent and I use it everyday to give me moisturized smooth lips. I definitely think you should pick this up if you suffer from dry or cracking lips.
Anita C.
I LOVE Burt's Bees lip balm!!! Every different kind I have tried is great in keeping my lips moisturized. I used to live in a desert area and my lips wouldn't have survived without Burt's Bees and it is still a staple for my lip care.
Jasmine D.
West Point, MS
My favorite lip balm of all time! I purchased this more then any other, its excellent value and I think it has a good price! Always has met my expectations! It glides so smoothly and leave my lips moisturized all day long. In my opinion, I think its much better then Carmex.
Nicole K.
This is a good run of the mill lip balm. This balm does not make lips more dried out or cracked. It's comfortable on the lips and can be used night or day to keep lips moist and hydrated.
Stephanie M.
Camas, WA
I love the smell of this chapstick, and I love how I don't have to keep reapplying it every five minutes - it stays on awhile. It is the perfect texture - not too thin, not too goopy. It's a little bit more expensive than say the chapstick brand, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are so great! They work so well and the tingling feeling is amazing! Everyone in my house pretty much demands me to carry it in my purse. Not to expensive and very easy not complex packaging. I would highly recommend any of these products and will continue to repurchase
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?