BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

laura f.
San Diego , CA
This is my FAVORITE chapstick/stain ever. It is very moisturizing without getting sticky, the tint looks very natural, and it smells and tastes great too. I had tried many before this one, even other Burt's Bees products, and this one is just perfect for me. I love it!
Dominique G.
Brooklyn, NY
Burt's bees is the best lip balm I've used especially the one with mint scent. it feels very smooth on the lips, the formula is awesome. when i smell the scent while applying it to my lips it makes me feel very relaxed. This lip balm is very inexpensive so i'd recommend it to anyone that's looking for a new product to hydrate their lips.
Christina T.
PERRY, AR
Love this chap stick. Extra thick allowing it to stay on much longer than other lip products. Packaging nice and easy to recognize. Bought at Target. Price reasonable. Will continue to use in the future and look forward to trying new products from this company.
Jamillah G.
Pittsburg, CA
I love Burt's Bees chapstick. My lips are always always moisturized and soft. I also like it best for my 4 year old daughter, as her lips are often dry and it helps heal the cracking as well.
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
I usually buy the pomegranate and it smells and feel amazing!!!!!! I love the smell and how well it moisturizer. It isn't too thick to leave you lips feeling cakey. I would definitely recommend!
Sarah C.
This is the best lip balm that I have ever used. I love the fun scents. the Mango and grapefruit are my favorites, and each infusion brings a different benefit to the lips. these are not greasy, but leave a nice sheen to the lips and lasts for a good time as well.
Jessica P.
I LOVE this chapstick. It feels amazing on my lips and smells so good. It doesn't feel waxy or sticky. It leaves my lips nice and soft. It works quickly and keeps them soft for hours. It's a little pricey but well worth it.
Cristina D.
Temple, TX
Definitely a must in my beach bag. A day out in the sun needs some good protection like with this stuff. It lasts a decent amount of time. My favorites are the original and the mango butter.
Celina K.
Darien, CT
Great lip balm that doesn't leave that eraser rubber waste when you rub your lips. I always put a thick layer on and use a warm face towel to rub it to remove dead skin. After exfoliated my lip with the thick layer, it leave your lip smooth and like a baby lips again.
Genesis V.
Freaking miraculous...I have had chapped lips to the point they're bleeding and one or two applications throughout the day will have my lips soft and healed by the end, not even exaggerating
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?