BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ashleigh b.
Goodyear, AZ
I was very excited to try this product because of the hype it always gets. I purchased mine at Ulta and I cant really say i love it and would re purchase. It seemed a little dry for me and not nourishing at all. Would stick to baby lips !
Bailey B.
Yukon, OK
Seriously my favorite lip balm!!! No other brand compares!! The soothing feeling it gives you is AMAZING. I bought my previous set from Target, not too pricey but, quality over quantity right!? I recommend this product to absolutely everybody!
Monae M.
Phoenix, AZ
Out of all the lip balms they have this one works the best. I love the tingling feel and how it's not so greasy. The only thing is that the beeswax can build up on your lips and give them a white cast so you have to be sure to scrub your lips everyday or every other day to remove it.
Megan S.
On my second stick of this brands lip balm mango was my first and still my favorite. I'm on wild cherry at the moment. The sent on these are wonderful and they are really hydrating. Will continue to buy.
Shelby M.
Castle Rock, CO
Burt's Bees is a great option for those who want a cheap, easy to find and reliable lip balm. For me, it doesn't perform any miracles when my lips are really chapped in a dry winter, but for an every day regular balm it'll definitely do the trick! If you like the tingle of peppermint, it's one of the best out there! It won't leave your lips super greasy, but it also won't cure super dry lips.
Jessica B.
Usually I love Burt's bees lip balms, but this one I don't. it feels oily instead of waxy like the other lip balms. Also, it smells so much like lemon pledge, it gives me a headache every time I wear it. I am going to go back to the original Burt's bees lop balm because I love that one.
Jamie W.
Manistee, MI
This product was recommended to me by a friend for my daughter. she licks her lips constantly and sucks on her bottom lip. she is left with a big red chapped area around her mouth. I grabbed this and within an hour it was already clearing up the chapped area. Two days later it was gone.
Sarah D.
Denver, CO
I have about 10 tubes at any given time. Night stand, purse, vanity, car, pocket, coffee table, husband, work, etc. I love it so much. I buy a tube almost every time I'm at the store. It's not waxy, it soaks right it and lasts a long time. I love the mint tingle! I loved the clove one even more but they discontinued it.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
This is a really good lip balm, I find it better than eos because it actually moisturizes my lips, also it has a good taste. It is not too expensive and work well for me. I like it, I highly recommend it
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This is such a great lip balm, it's very softening and moisturizing and leaves a bit of a tingle. It is the first time I use this product and it's easy to apply and lasts a long time. I would buy this again!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?