BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily S.
I have to say I love this product to the nth degree. I love how nourishing it feels on the lips. It doesn't smell offensive and it works great under matte liquid lippies or at night to treat lips during the night
Jazzi S.
San Francisco, CA
I love the refreshing feel of this on my lips! Sometimes I even put this on my eyelids too. It's a great buy and keep my lips very hydrated. It's definitely a classic lip balm and I highly recommend.
Taylor M.
Williamstown, NJ
Best Chapstick I have ever used. So moisturizing without any wierd tastes. It gives a tingle to your lips on occasion so I know it's really working. I put this on at night and wake up in the morning to super soft lips. Will keep buying this for the rest of my life.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Im in love with burts bees. Its the only chapstick that helps heal my lips very fast. Its usually around $.350 price wise but you can also get 3pks, 3pks and 4pks to save a little bit of money.
Bhavna S.
East Elmhurst , NY
I like Burt's bees, but i think that its mediocre. I don't like any of the scents they have I think they're too strong for lips. Would not recommend it before going on a date, think it would ward off the guy. since my boyfriend hates kissing me when he senses i have it on.
Brittany E.
Hampton, GA
Not only does this lip balm smell amazing, it works almost instantly! The lip balm soothes chapped lips (and trust me, being in the mountains most of the time, I get some seriously chapped lips!), and it forms a barrier against any more cold and dryness getting to the lips. It's awesome!
Jasmin B.
Charlotte, NC
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL! This chaptsick is the best chapstick ever because I love the way it smells and it's not like glossy chapsticks, so easy to apply and it actually feels like the chapstick is hydrating your lips versus just sitting on top of your lips 10/10 recommend!
Kelsey L.
I have to have something on my lips, whether it's chapstick, lipstick, etc. but the formula for all of their chap sticks is so thick and heavy feeling. You would think for how much they charge you, you'd get a decent product.
Savannah G.
I love that Burt's Bees products are all natural and inexpensive. This is one of the best chap sticks I have found. It goes on smoothly, feels nice on the lips, and really works to hydrate them. I buy a lot of the Burt's Bees products, but this is one of my favorites.
Jay R.
This lip balm is really perfect. It works so well and it keeps my lips really soft and hydrated. It has a nice scent to it and the quality of the lip balm is really good. It's my go to lip balm.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?