BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jay R.
This lip balm is really perfect. It works so well and it keeps my lips really soft and hydrated. It has a nice scent to it and the quality of the lip balm is really good. It's my go to lip balm.
Blair C.
Phenix City, AL
I'm a Chapstick addict, so I like trying all different kinds! Burt's Bees is definitely a go-to for many people. However, for me it's just too waxy. Obviously it's made from bees wax so that should be expected. It's still a great moisturizer, but overall not my favorite.
Brandy D.
One of the first lip balms that I fell in love with. And once I found that they came in tinted colors I was very pleased. Although I must say that EOS has put them to shame and also has the Soft Cubes. By far they are better products. Still love my Burt's Bees though.
Jillian W.
Charleston, SC
I'm obsessed with this lip balm. My life would not be complete with out it. I have been using it for years. I have about 5 opened at the time, so I never go without one. It's definitely addicting!
Rachel B.
Louisville, KY
I have really bad allergic reactions to any lip balm with any type of chemical in it, and Burt's Bees was no exception. I get really bad rashes and dry skin with redness far outside of my mouth. This product made the situation worse, so now I use only homemade lip balm or natural, organic brands without chemicals.
Sheena D.
Diamond Bar, CA
I love the feeling of putting on Burt's Bees, that tingly magical sensation of a nice, new cold lip balm. My only problem with this is that it can't sustain moisture on my lips for long periods of time, leading me to have to reapply quite often and buy it quite often.
Lizzy c.
This is a clasic am I right? I love to just have it in my bookbag because I am a lip balm addict and I am a vintage freak I just feel like it is an accessory itself because It just has that classic original vintage look and it really does work. I pick this over carmax any day. I also love how organic it truly is.
Michelle S.
Morrisville, PA
Burt's Bees is fantastic! They're cruelty-free and I love the packaging! They're handy, so you can pack them anywhere and use them anytime. I have purchased these more than once, and you can usually find them at Ulta, Target, or at checkout in your local grocery store.
Indigo S.
Tyrone, GA
I love that this is completely natural! I always get the tinted lip balms to give my face a quick pick me up when I'm in a rush. Overall, very moisturizing and a pretty good bang for your buck.
Michelle P.
Morristown, TN
For extremely chapped or wind damaged lips as my son gets this product is amazing! one thing i love is the fact that it don't burn his lips when they are chapped..this product is worth the money!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?