BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Deborah K.
La Crescenta, CA
Although it smells pretty gross, I forced myself to get used to it because I loved how it was tinted and kept my lips moisturized. The tint also isn't too dark, which is perfect because I think the Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me - is a bit too dark for my lips. I plan on buying this one again after I use my Baby Lips.
Blair C.
Phenix City, AL
I'm a Chapstick addict, so I like trying all different kinds! Burt's Bees is definitely a go-to for many people. However, for me it's just too waxy. Obviously it's made from bees wax so that should be expected. It's still a great moisturizer, but overall not my favorite.
Emily G.
My all time favorite "go to" lipbalm...no matter how many (or different) type of lipbalms there are out there in the market, I always seem to go back to this at some point each and every year. I've been using this balm for years....so they must be doing something right.
Brittany G.
Groton, CT
I don't find burt bee's chapstick to be worth the price you have to pay for it. I make my own that smell better and that are better as far as moisturizing. I use Burt bee's wax in mine as well.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I've been using this for about 15 years now and it's an absolute necessity to my existence. It makes my lips softer than anything I've ever used and I love that it's all natural. If you haven't tried it you're missing out so go pick some up. I can't leave home without it.
Jessica C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Burt's Bees lip balm is the only one I use! The tingling feeling and the superb moisture is amazing! I never leave my house without one of them in my purse, and I seem to always find them around my house and car. The ones that have a slight tint are great for going out, and still keeps my lips smooth!
Sheena D.
Diamond Bar, CA
I love the feeling of putting on Burt's Bees, that tingly magical sensation of a nice, new cold lip balm. My only problem with this is that it can't sustain moisture on my lips for long periods of time, leading me to have to reapply quite often and buy it quite often.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Im in love with burts bees. Its the only chapstick that helps heal my lips very fast. Its usually around $.350 price wise but you can also get 3pks, 3pks and 4pks to save a little bit of money.
Michelle P.
Morristown, TN
For extremely chapped or wind damaged lips as my son gets this product is amazing! one thing i love is the fact that it don't burn his lips when they are chapped..this product is worth the money!
lauren n.
Pasadena, TX
This is the only lip balm I use. And in the Texas heat it is important!!! Whether I'm at home or at the beach in Galveston I always make sure I have plenty of these little gems on hand. The mango flavored one is by far the best!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?