BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Keila R.
Okeechobee, FL
I enjoyed using Burt's Bees, it has a great feel to it. It also leaves my lips feeling moisturized for a good amount of time. So overall I like it. However, I'm not too much of a fan of the way it tastes. It kind of leaves a weird taste on your lips and when it gets in your mouth, not so great. Oh and don't leave it in the car, it will be ruined forever, the texture completely changes, then it gets kind of lumpy.
Stephani M.
Rockford, MI
i just had tried this one and i didnt like it. didnt taste really good for me. i bought at walgreens and is really cheap but definitely the teaste for me is really important. i love tasty products to put on my lips
Amanda V.
Berlin, NJ
This balm is great. Feels great, moisturizes well like we would expect from burt's bees. I loved this stuff until I developed an allergy to peppermint oil. So be aware if you're sensitive or know you have an allergy.
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
My step daughter has so many skin issues that range from slight excess to breakouts. 21 year old and unable to wear makeup. The entire Burt's Bees brand has given her refuge. The balms help her out so much that now she can wear lip gloss because Burt's Bees is being worn under. It is really a good product. 5⭐️
Isabella C.
San Diego , CA
I, by far, love Burt's Bees products! This is one of my favorite flavored lip balms within the whole pack of chapsticks that I purchased at Target. It doesn't have a harsh smell but it gets the job done. I do notice sometimes that if I use this lip balm too often/consecutively, my lips will get dry.
Ria M.
First time my mother and I each got one and it made our lips swell as if it was a plumper and made it very uncomfortable. The second time I got it in a set as a gift and it burned my lips, I had to take it off after 10 minutes.
It also had CARMINE in it which is an INSECT crushed to make pigment.
Carolina K.
West Covina, CA
I love the fact that Burt's Bees is all natural and that was one of the reasons why I bought it, but for some reason this product and I just didn't mix very well. I'm not sure what it was, but it caused me headaches that lead me to stop using it. It did moisturize well, but wasn't worth the pain.
Jung A.
Liberty Hill, TX
I have chronic dry lips, and I have tried a lot of different lip products, but Burt's Bees classic lip balm is something I always come back to. I love the texture- not too greasy- and I love the minty fresh feeling it leaves on my lips! Love it!
Ashleigh T.
Detroit, MI
One of the best lip balms. Always leaves your lips feeling silky and smooth. Has a nice tingly feeling to it that makes it feel like it's working. More expensive then some brands but worth it in the long run.
Linda V.
Helena, MT
I work outdoors, and lip balm is an essential staple in my pocket and pack. Of all the brands I use, this is my favorite. It has the best mouth feel, and none of the chemical taste that other brands have. Despite being a little more expensive, it is the brand I recommend to my field crews.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?