BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel L.
Troutman, NC
I cannot rave enough about Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I have always had issues with find a lip balm that will actually moisturize my lips and stay on for longer than 5 minutes. Burt's Bees gives me all day relief and actually works. I will never use anything else ever again!
Courtney T.
Vienna, VA
This helped my chapped lips so much because of its thickness. It stays on for a long time and doesn't smell bad. It also doesn't have a bad taste like some of the healing balms do. I also like to p :)ut this on under my lip glosses, it makes the finish look really great!
Brittany R.
This was an okay product , didn't really quench my lips but rather left it slightly better than before , I bought this at Walmart / target . This product did not meet my expectations but I would recommend for those looking for a much better alternative to heavy lips balms
Andra L.
did not gave a the amount of hydration i wanted and generally not a fan of stick lip balms. i prefer those gel consistency ones. packaging is nice but hard to open and close. would not repurchase
Indigo S.
Tyrone, GA
I love that this is completely natural! I always get the tinted lip balms to give my face a quick pick me up when I'm in a rush. Overall, very moisturizing and a pretty good bang for your buck.
Aimee D.
St. Louis, MO
Everything you would expect of a lip balm! I spacifically love the formula!! The scent is pretty standard (personally doesn't smell like much to me). It can last a few hours if you don't eat or rub your lips on anthing, but that goes for all lip products. Great chapstick!
Jaimie N.
Richmond hill, GA
My daughter gets chapped lips really easily and to the point where they start to bleed. I have tried almost every kind of chapstick, lip balm, etc. and this has been the only one to keep her lips nice and soft. Thanks to Burt's Bees Lip Balm I have a happy 3 year old :)
Karen O.
My boyfriend does NOT leave the house without this 😂💯 He loves it so much, he says it makes his lips softer than ever and I agree 😉 I have tried it though and I do not like the taste :( but it does what it says it does and that's all that matters !
glenda h.
Decatur, AL
This is about the best lip balm on the market today and it's been around for a while. I always try to keep one stashed everywhere. I have one in the purse, glove bix nightstand and several more places. My husband also used it for when he worked outside in brutal teps, his lips stayed chapped. Absolutely the best stuff
Sheyla C.
West Hartford, CT
I love this product so much!!! I use it every single day and makes my lips very soft and plump. I bought this at my local cvs because one of my friends recommend it. Before I bought this product my lips were very chapped. But after only 1 application my lips were very hydrated and smooth. I recommend this product!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?