BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Verenice V.
I absolutely love this lip balm best one I've tried so far. It has an okay packaging but the smell is very good. Not pricey at all its very affordable. Its a long lasting balm that doesn't leave your lips feeling sticky at all. I'm definitely trying all the different scents.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE BURTS BEES CHAPSTICK. you will never catch me going anywhere with out it! i love the tingly feeling it leaves on your lips and keeps my lips from getting chapped in the cold windy winters and dry summers! this is a must have
Colleen J.
Reddick, IL
This product is great if you are not sensitive/allergic to Latex. This product uses latex and is not listed. I had my lips swell up and had to call the 1-800 number on the tube. After talking to the very nice and patient lady on the other end for about 10 minutes, we finally discovered that I was have a reaction to latex.
Jade C.
Chino Hills, CA
I absolutely LOVE this product. The color opacity is nice, glides on smoothly, and stays on all day. It's great for moisturizing the lips while giving your lips a nice pop of color. I love how it's an all natural product as well!
Ann F.
Le Sueur
Absolutely love Burt's Bees. The smoothness of the application, how long it lasts, the price, the story behind the company, everything. I have used most every option available for "flavor", but keep getting drawn back to the peppermint one. It is, hands down, my favorite.
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love the cooling feeling I get when I use Bert's Bees lips balm. I keep one handy in my purse at all times since the packaging is so compact and easy to carry. I can find this product in any major supermarket or drugstore, so if I need a replacement I can easily find one!
Annie G.
This is my all time favorite chapstick. It soaks in quickly yet doesn't need a re-application very often. It's a great everyday and every night kind of chapstick. When you have really chapped lips and you apply it, it has a cool burn feeling (which feels like it's working).
Kasandra G.
Lincoln, MI
Love this lip balm. This is one of the only ones I use. I use this product every day for the past year to keep my lips nice and soft. I use underneath of my makeup and stays on for a long period of time. It has a great peppermint smell and taste. I would recommend to anyone.
Kelly M.
Love this lip balm. Specially enjoy that it is natural and cruelty free. The only thing that I had a problem with was that it went bad fast (maybe because it is natural) and it would apply patchy.
Vidhi M.
new delhi
This is the best product for the lips. I bought it from sephora and sephora Paris. It is very easy to apply and use I use it daily. And it worth every penny. I would buy it again n again. It keeps the lips hydrated all day long and work as good base to apply your lip color.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?