BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily S.
I have to say I love this product to the nth degree. I love how nourishing it feels on the lips. It doesn't smell offensive and it works great under matte liquid lippies or at night to treat lips during the night
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
This stuff is amazing. I wear it everyday and I love how soft it makes my lips feel. It's very refreshing and smells great too. I just wish it wasn't so expensive. You can't afford to lose these.
Brittney H.
This is not my favorite lip balm. It felt like it was burning on my chap lips! I do enjoy that is had a tint to it but I just like to stick with my chapstick original brand! I will not be purchasing again!
Vanessa R.
San Jacinto, CA
This product is easy to use! I like how it's a squeezable product so you know exactly how much you want to squeeze out! It's very soft and hydrating for the lips and leaves them feeling smooth!
Mary B.
Palmdale, CA
Way better than eos! The smell isn't overpowering, and it hydrates my lips without a nasty greasy feeling. I'm so upset I've barely started using Burt's Bees, this is the best lip balm for me :)
Nikki C.
I love the fact that this is a natural product. It moirturises your lips very well and does not seem artificial like ost peppermint lip balms. It keeps your lips looking soft and after applying it your lips smeel vry minty and a slight mint tingle can be felt on your lips.
Taylor M.
Williamstown, NJ
Best Chapstick I have ever used. So moisturizing without any wierd tastes. It gives a tingle to your lips on occasion so I know it's really working. I put this on at night and wake up in the morning to super soft lips. Will keep buying this for the rest of my life.
Krystelle D.
I love burt's bees products! these tinted lip balms give you just enough color, and keep your lips moisturized for a while! it isn't greasy, and after a while of using your lips feel much softer!
Kayla H.
Winchester, KY
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is a necessity for me. I never leave home without it. It is the perfect consistency of balm and keeps my lips hydrated. It is worth the 98 extra cents in my book. Cute, simple packaging. I recommend the Vanilla Bean.
Sheyla C.
West Hartford, CT
I love this product so much!!! I use it every single day and makes my lips very soft and plump. I bought this at my local cvs because one of my friends recommend it. Before I bought this product my lips were very chapped. But after only 1 application my lips were very hydrated and smooth. I recommend this product!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?