BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brianna M.
This is the best lip balm ever! I would purchase this lip balm over all the others in stores. When I apply it on my lips I can feel it working which is rare. The price for this lip balm is perfect! It lasts a great amount of time! I would make this a repurchase item.
Daniella C.
River Grove, IL
This stuff is amazing! It is my go to lip balm, it starts working immediately after applying and keeps your lips extremely soft and hydrated. I always use the vanilla one because it is my favorite and I highly recommend this if you are in need of a fast working lip balm.
Nikki C.
I love the fact that this is a natural product. It moirturises your lips very well and does not seem artificial like ost peppermint lip balms. It keeps your lips looking soft and after applying it your lips smeel vry minty and a slight mint tingle can be felt on your lips.
Jennifer F.
I do love this product. Around this time of the year it never fails that my lips are going to get chapped. This is my go to for the problem. It has a nice smell and makes my lips feel nice and silky and I can count on this product for hydration and replenishing my lips.
Theresa N.
Bellevue, NE
I'm very picky when it comes to chapstick but my aunt had my try this and when I ran out of my other drugstore chapstick and no I will never go for a super high end chapstick because these ones can certainly hold up their own!
Whitney M.
Mesa, AZ
I am a huge fan of the entire Burt's Bees product line. They make great products with quality ingredients. And this Chapstick is my number one product. I keep one in my pocket, one by my bed, one in my makeup drawer, and one in my purse. Great menthol feel. Heals even the most chapped lips. And relieves pain instantly.
Krystelle D.
I love burt's bees products! these tinted lip balms give you just enough color, and keep your lips moisturized for a while! it isn't greasy, and after a while of using your lips feel much softer!
Monique G.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
First time trying burts bee's chapstick & I must say I'm impressed! I love that burts bee's products are natural! That is a huge plus!!! It is very moisturizing, also has a slight tingling & cooling sensation due to the peepermint but nothing over powering! I give this 2 thumbs up!
Andrea S.
Mooresville , NC
I prefer gloss over lipstick so when I seen Burt's Bees had a tinted lip balm, I had to try and I loved it! It added just enough color to my lips and did what Burt's Bees does- kept my lips soft.
Brittany R.
This was an okay product , didn't really quench my lips but rather left it slightly better than before , I bought this at Walmart / target . This product did not meet my expectations but I would recommend for those looking for a much better alternative to heavy lips balms
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?