BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Marisa M.
Williamsport, PA
For years I kind of steered away from these products for absolutely no reason and I completely regret it. This is the most hydrating and long lasting chapstick I’ve ever owned. It feels fresh and real and I don’t see the chemicals at all. This product is a way of life and I am totally prepared to live it!
Maryyy M.
Los Angeles
Absolutely love this! It actually helps nourish your lips and rehydrate them. I hate other products that dont do what they're are supposed this. This is not one of them.
Kat V.
Scappoose, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Needs frequent reapplication and tends to have a very thick, waxy consistency. While that's expected, it still makes application interesting. Would not recommend without exfoliating lips first.
Stephanie M.
Terryville, CT
I really don't like this chapstick I have very high standards on chapstick though ! I tried to love it I really did but I couldn't I ended up giving it to my 6year old, it doesn't last long has to frequently be reapplied and is just not that hydrating even though it's inexpensive for a lip balm you cAn get better bang for your buck, try mongongo or eos instead
Gloria T.
Northridge, CA
My all time favorite chapstick. It’s super hydrating, leaves your lips feeling refreshed, and and feels minty. The product has a thicker consistency then most chapsticks but still sinks in quickly without haste. It is well worth the price for the quality of the product. Would highly recommend for anyone who uses chapstick regularly!
Dorian M.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
This is personally one of my favorite chapsticks. It is very gentle and moisturizes fast. If you are looking for something at a decent price that works excellent then this is your go to!
Heather A.
I first used Burt’s bees original lip balm at least 9 years ago and I’ve never used a different brand of chap stick since. The original is my absolute favorite. It’s minty fresh feeling leaves your lips feeling rejuvenated and soft and heals chapped lips quickly. 9-10 years Burt’s Bee’a lover going strong.
Keilandra A.
Temple
Okay didn't really like the smell would purchase again. Effective! Helped with moisturizing. Left lips with a rough feel. Very inexpensive, worth the price. First time user. May use again
Autumn S.
Riverside, CA
Best lip balm I’ve ever used, hands down. It’s SO moisturizing and all natural! I love this brand and am never disappointed. It smells so good and glides on your lips nicely. No build up and no feeling guilty for the chemicals/ingredients that are typically in lip balm. Will repurchase, highly recommend.
Glowy M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS CHAPSTICK!!! I have about 10 tubes at all times. I have one in my car, my purse, my makeup bag, my backpack, my living room, EVERYWHERE! Nothing has worked more effectively on my chapped lips than the Original Burt’s Bees 🐝 I’ll use this product for the rest of my life haha
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?