BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kamali C.
Peterstown
This is the only product that cures my chapped lips.  I find that no other product makes my chapped lips better but this.  I think for the price you can not beat this stuff.  I love the original peppermint the best.  I can not live without having these in every pocket during the winter.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I have been using this lip balm for about a year now, and I feel like I haven't even made a dent in it! It smells like peppermint, it gives great hydration when I put it on, and it stays hydrating on my lips for quite some time, which is impressive. The only set back would be that the balm itself is kind of stiff and hard, so you have to rub it on your lips quite liberally and with some push behind it to get it to distribute onto your lips. But I would prefer that to a balm that is too soft and breaks all over my lips getting too much product on. All in all, I love this lip balm and I have since gotten it in another flavor as well!
Lindsey S.
Tampa
This is the only chapstick that I will use for the rest of my life. I swear by it! It doesn't give you any kind of after affect of needing more after only a few minutes, which means it genuinely softens your lips. I love the peppermint feeling and it also feels like, when mixed with a gloss, it plumps your lips a bit!
Taylor C.
Johnson City
I have used this product for many years now. It is by far the best chapstick I have ever used. It leaves your lips feeling hydrated and super soft. I also will apply this over my lipstick to keep my lips hydrated and to give my lipstick a glossy finish. This product is simply the best to moisturize your lips.
Megan M.
This is a great chapstick that’s available in drugstores but still high quality! It’s long lasting and feels so hydrating and smooth on the lips. I love that the packaging is universal and even the most dry and cracked lips feel rejuvenated with this! There’s no crazy scent or harsh chemicals in this balm and it’s overall great!
ainsley r.
This product always makes my lips feel nice and fresh and I never feel like I need to apply lots of product in order for them to remain that way. I love the smell of this lip balm and the packaging is adorable - I would absolutely recommend these to everyone. They aren’t expensive and they are very high quality.
Robin P.
Philadelphia
Most people think natural is better, but on this item I would disagree.  The smell was not fantastic, and the moisture was only mediocre.  There are many better balms on the market that are more fun, better smelling and more moisturizing.  If you NEED all natural balm.. then maybe this is for you.
Rachel T.
Without a shadow of a doubt the only lip balm that I can say WORKS. Don’t know how I lived without this before. My lips get SO dry and a friend recommended this; I have probably bought 20 since then. It heals so quickly, smells amazing, reasonably priced and not loads of crap in the ingredients. Can’t rave enough
Ayla I.
New York
I have this lip balm in the shade hibiscus, and I absolutely love it! I frequently struggle with chapped lips, so I often forgo wearing any kind of lipstick as it dries my lips even more. I've been looking for a natural, moisturizing lip color for a long time, and this was the first formula that had a lovely, subtle shade and a soft, moisturizing texture that isn't at all sticky. It applies beautifully, layers well, and it doesn't take much product to get full coverage. After wearing it to a wedding this past weekend, I was happily surprised to find that my lips are softer and in better health than they have been in months! I couldn't be happier with this lip color.
Katie D.
Literally my favorite chapstick ever. I love the beeswax and how smooth the formula is. Combined with a lovely minty menthol feel and it's perfect- especially in the winter with dry, cracked lips. It's soothing and lightweight without feeling like it makes my lips more chapped than before. I currently have one on my dresser for night time, one on my desk at work, one in my diaper bag, and one in my living room- so I have one everywhere I go. It's an addiction.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?