BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Ivy D.
Scottsdale , AZ
Super addicting lip balm. It smells and tastes great. I go through a tube super fast. It's not the most moisturizing lip balm though, so I use it for maintenance not if my lips are really chapped.
Kc S.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love this lip balm, this is the only one I use! I have about 10 different flavors and I put one in every bag I have so when I'm running out the house quickly I don't have to go back and grab it. It's super soft and lasts awhile!
Ilene R.
Madera, CA
This lip balm is amazing on my lips.It moisturize my lips very well ,back then I used to have dry chapped lips,I went to my local store an bought this lip balm an helped my lips not be dry an chapped anymore an the price isn't very high! I recommend this product to other people because I think this really helps !!!!👄
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
I LOVE BURTS BEES CHAPSTICK. you will never catch me going anywhere with out it! i love the tingly feeling it leaves on your lips and keeps my lips from getting chapped in the cold windy winters and dry summers! this is a must have
Monique C.
I love my Burt's bees Chapstick. It feels so good when you put it on and feel the peppermint on your lips. And it actually heals my day chapped lips instead of just masking the dryness for a while.
Sheyla C.
West Hartford, CT
I love this product so much!!! I use it every single day and makes my lips very soft and plump. I bought this at my local cvs because one of my friends recommend it. Before I bought this product my lips were very chapped. But after only 1 application my lips were very hydrated and smooth. I recommend this product!
Stephanie M.
I love this lip balm! I only wear lip balms and this is in my top two. The peppermint flavor makes your breath feel fresh, even though you aren't ingesting it (weird I know). It's reasonably priced and most times I can find them on sale at target! I even wear it over my lipsticks and it doesn't decrease my lipsticks wear
Karen O.
My boyfriend does NOT leave the house without this 😂💯 He loves it so much, he says it makes his lips softer than ever and I agree 😉 I have tried it though and I do not like the taste :( but it does what it says it does and that's all that matters !
Jennifer F.
I do love this product. Around this time of the year it never fails that my lips are going to get chapped. This is my go to for the problem. It has a nice smell and makes my lips feel nice and silky and I can count on this product for hydration and replenishing my lips.
Michelle S.
Sellersburg, IN
I have to be careful about what I put on my skin so I don't break out. I love Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. The smell is nonexistent which is perfect for me. Plus the peppermint has a nice tingle! I always seem to pick it up from CVS or Meijer. I have a tendency to lose my chap stick but I always pick Burt's Bees
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?