BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Stephani M.
Rockford, MI
i just had tried this one and i didnt like it. didnt taste really good for me. i bought at walgreens and is really cheap but definitely the teaste for me is really important. i love tasty products to put on my lips
Tia M.
When my lips are super chaped I use burt's bees. It may feel tingley, but thats how you know it's working. This is a really good product. If you are a big natural ingrediants buff, this is the chap stick you should use. Their are no ingrediants to make it smell good, color, or tast. I really recommend this product!!!
Jordan A.
Upland , CA
Favorite lip balm ever. Never feels waxy or sticky. Super easy to use and apply. All of the flavored also smell amazing. These small tubes last me for a while. Would definitely buy again, I repurchase all the time!
T B.
Blythewood, SC
I bought a bunch of the Buyers Bee's when they were on sale at my local drugstore. They had been getting so much hype, so I decided to give it a try. I'm still not sure what the big whoop is about it. It's just another lip balm. As a matter of fact I still prefer the Chapstick brand of lip balm. It's more affordable plus it's not so heavy on my lips.
Michelle E.
One of the top notch lip balms there are. Very smooth and long lasting. No greasy feel, though it can be pricey depending on where you buy it, just coupon and look for sales and you can get this at a bargain price.
Reina W.
This lip balm is a classic. It is just so good at what it does. Also, the company is good so that is always a plus. I've tried a variety of flavors and colors over the years and my favorites are the original and the minty flavor. I find the tinted ones to be a little to powerful for a chapstick tint.
Brittany T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love these. I have it in "Hibiscus" and it is great for people who aren't too fond of lipstick. It gives a light wash of color that brightens up your face and make your lips feel great. The fact that it is all natural makes me love them even more.
Connie W.
Little Chute, WI
I began using Burt's Bees about 5 years ago. I absolutely love it!!! I have a problem with dry lips and this soothes and softens them like no other product I have ever tried! I love the tingly fresh feeling it gives my lips too! It is equally beneficial for me in the summer and the winter....can't say enough about how well this works for me!!
Jayna H.
Bronx, NY
These are my favorite chapsticks! They come in different scents, they are super soft. Ive had a lot of them coconut & pear, pomegranate and cherry. They don't taste which is good to me. They leave a pretty shine too.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
Literally only Chapstick I use. Nothing else works as good at Burt's Bees. It soothes sore lips, and moisturizes. Maybe they are a dollar or two more expensive than other brands but 100% worth the extra expense.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?