BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emiley y.
Fresno, CA
I can not even begin to explain how much I love this product! I am so addicted and is the only chapstick I can use that actually works. I only get the peppermint kind because I love the feeling it leaves on my lips and the smell it leaves too. My lips ate always so soft, thanks to Burt's bees of course:)
Laura M.
Peoria, AZ
This stuff, for me usually only feels good on my lips for the first few minutes its on. Once its minty feeling wears off I feel as though it has only made my lips drier. However, it is nice to put on under a matte lipstick because for some reason I find it it is more effective under other products, and often lipstick is much more drying. One thing I will say if you tend to have issues with lip balms is only do one quick swipe on your top and bottom lip and it should irritate your lips less.
Danielle G.
Unlike other chap sticks and lip balms, this Burt's Bees one is non-irritant to the lip area (many lip moisturizers contain harsh oils and chemicals which irritate the lips more than before, so that temporarily lips feel better, but later, are worse). It smells/tastes great, and overall, does its job in making my lips feel less chapped and moisturized!
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This lip balm is life! My lips are naturally very chapped I don't know why since I do drink at least 8 glasses of water per day but this stuff hydrates my lips and makes them nice and smooth I love it highly recommend
Lisa H.
Coppell, TX
I got this one to try out, and while I like the pomegranate flavor, it was almost too sweet to apply all the time. I typically like original Burt's Bees for that reason, the usual mint is more refreshing. I do use this at night though, and it moisturizes well, but I try not to use it throughout the day.
Jenny P.
San Diego, CA
I used to love Burt's Bees, but as soon as I stopped using it then my lips would chap even worse. I have other friends who live by this, but it doesn't work for my sensitive lips. It's easy to find at grocery stores and drugstores like CVS or Walgreens
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
The Beesway Burt's Bees Lip Balm was great! It left my lips feeling soft and smooth. It's easy to apply and is my favorite brand of lip balm. I am definitely a repeat user and it was well above my expectations. I will continue to buy this brand and flavor.
lupe a.
Sacramento , CA
AMAZING! Been using it for years, although it might be a little strong for some people. It moisturizes ur lips extremely long lasting and a megga essential for people who tend do get dry lips, wouldn't recommend using it if you have cuts on your lips as it well burn!! Overall amazing recommend it 100%
Kim C.
Arlington, MA
Burt's Bees chap stick is hands down the best I have tried. Normally, I feel like chapstick just leaves my lips feeling more and more chapped (and then I start wondering if it's some kind of conspiracy to keep us shopping). My Burt's Bees sticks last longer because they actually work! I'm not constantly applying it, but I love how it feels on my lips when I do.
Nicole I.
Panorama City, CA
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I use it everyday for my lips to keep them nice and moist. I especially love the tingle it has on your lips after applying. The packaging looks appealing to the eye. I would only buy this lip balm for my everyday use!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?