BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Emily L.
Tulsa
I love the natural aspect of this product, but it doesn't do a whole lot for my dry dry lips. I like the way this lip balm smells and I like how natural the product is but it tugs at my lips when I apply and makes them flaky. I dont think I will be repurchasing this product in the future.
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
This is the one I used to use. It definitely did make my lips soft and fix the chapped on my lips it was a little more expensive than a regular chapstick I loved the different scents they had but I hated the Vaseline oily sweet taste if I accidentally licked my lips
Jacquelyn A.
East Haven, CT
I love the original flavor of this lip balm. The texture is much better than the stick. Application is easy and smooth and leaves your lips feeling hydrated for hours before reapplication is need. I would recommend this chapstick to anyone who hasn't had any luck finding a good chapstick!
Valeria R.
Sacramento, CA
I really enjoy using this product. Its not like the other ones at the drug store that overtime they end up drying your lips instead of helping. I've been using this for a few years now and I dont want to try another one (excep the Alba ones are good too) unless the formula changes.
A. K. S.
Corp Christi, TX
I really like Burt's Bees Lip Balms! It's organic and natural which is perfect for sensitive skin. It also smells amazing!! If you are going to buy several, I would store them in the refrigerator because they will spoil quickly if you just leave them out. It's not a shiny texture more matte.
Carrie G.
Lititz, PA
Love these chapsticks! I love the Red Dahlia color. Leaves a soft hint of color and keeps my lips nice and moist! I found some on clearance at Target one time, which was great because these are a bit pricey.
Krista S.
This is seriously the best Chapstick I've ever used. It has a minty flavoring and scent and really heals my lips overnight. Highly recommend this for anyone with chapped lips, especially for the winter time.
Vivian T.
My favorite chapstick ever. It's one o my ride or die makeup products. i'm not into the whole lipstick thing so this is a perfect fit for me. It's a real life saver when my lips are extremely dry. I almost always have at least 3 on hand. I also love the classic peppermint nothing beats that!
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
I am literally addicted to this lip balm; I have to have a tube on my person at all times! It's indispensable during the hot, dry summer months and always gives me a bit of a "lift". The slight menthol hit is refreshing and moisturizes without feeling greasy or having a funky taste. Love it!
Rachel R.
Howell, MI
My absolute favorite Chapstick!! It heals my lips so fast no matter how dry and chapped they are. It's minty too so it smells really nice. It also doesn't leave a waxy film on your lips like most chapsticks.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?