BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sum W.
I absolutely LOVE Burt's Bees Lip Balms. They make your lips soft and moisturized, so they're perfect for the winter months. They also have fantastic smells. They are all natural so you can feel secure putting this product on your lips, and you can find them at basically any drugstore!
Set M.
Atlanta, GA
Burt's Bee's lip products are a staple. Always have at least one variety of the stuff. It is a true classic. Definitely worth looking into if you are on the fence. If you don't like the peppermint/tingle feeling, than this particular chapstick is not for you. I LOVE that feeling/smell, but if you are sensitive to pepperminty stuff, try their other chapsticks. Really can't go wrong
alisha l.
Great products from Burt's beez amazing natural. Keeps and locks in ur moisture to ur lips or skin love the lip bom for winter season and sumner season protects that be u to ful skin u have must try.
Molly M.
Spring Lake, MI
I recently purchased this because I had a coupon and I've fallen in love. There are a wide variety of colors and they are look perfect. They are tinted but sheer enough with a wonderful scent. It's perfect for when you want a little bit if color in your everyday makeup.
Angel E.
Mobile
This is my favorite chap stick no matter the time of year. I use it constantly. I keep it on hand in my purse for my daily use. There aren't many other products I use daily. This is one of the few. It can be pricey but it lasts a while. I would definitely buy it again.
Dayre R.
miami, FL
I was kind of skeptical about a pear anything because pear is a pungent scent that can over power anything but I was pleasantly shocked when I applied this lip balm ! It was lightly fragranced and yet very moisturizing !! Highly recommend for people who like a little vacation with their lip balm!!.
Tina W.
Nederland, TX
Love Burt Bees all the lip balms are so smooth and make your lips soft
Even in the heart of winter when lips tend to chap use this daily and no problems
This is affordable and comes in several types
Fatima C.
This is the best Bee's lip balm ever. My bee's lips were always chapped until I started using this product on there lips now no chapped bee's lips. The tube is a little bigger then it needs to be since a bee's lips are so small but the buzz in the bee world is it's the best.
Sophie H.
Grand Forks, ND
My favorite brand of lip balm. I think that peppermint is the best flavor because it makes my breath feel fresh. It always takes care of my chapped lips, making them feel soft and smooth. I don't buy any other brand of lip balm, I will continue to be a loyal customer.
Jesvy P.
Rodeo, CA
Burt's Bees is my favorite lip balm/chapstick! They have lots to choose from but I usually stick with the original one, the one with kokum butter that is ultra conditioning and the repleneshing one.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?