BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Toluwani O.
Jonesboro, GA
I really love Burt's bees. At first it wasn't what i was expecting but now I can't get over it. I have the peppermint lip balm and my only problem is that it isn't very moisturizing but other than the fact that you have to apply it every hour or so, it is still pretty good.
Becky M.
Westland, MI
This is my absolute holy grail favorite lip balm of all time! It smells amazing, it leaves a soft sheer reddish pink color on my lips and it moisturizes awesomely! I keep these all over the place.
Paola S.
Naples, FL
As lip care care product it is amazing, it heal your lips and made them feel better but in the other hand it smell is terrible so is something I recommend to use just at home not as part of your makeup routine.
Shannon D.
Winchendon, MA
I love Burt's bees. I love how the product is natural. It glides right on easily and makes my chapped lips feel smooth and soft. The one complaint I have is that it tends to make my lips peel after a few hours, so I have to reapply. I would definitely recommend it to others
Danielle F.
I absolutely love Burt's Bee's products. I love that they are always so simple and satisfying. I love the pomegranate scent of the chap stick, it's not over powering in the least bit. I also love how the chap stick makes my lips feel so soft and relieved every time I use it.
Monique C.
I love my Burt's bees Chapstick. It feels so good when you put it on and feel the peppermint on your lips. And it actually heals my day chapped lips instead of just masking the dryness for a while.
I absolutely love Burt's Bees. I feel great about the fact that this product is all natural. Along with this, the chapstick leaves your lips feeling extra moisturized. Although the chapsticks may be a bit pricier than other brands i would definitely recommend this product.
Emily J.
Clearfield, UT
I constantly have this lipbalm with me in the color "Hibiscus". As a busy college student, this shade is perfect for the days that I want to have just a little bit of "something" on my lips to make me look less tired or lifeless.
Brittni H.
Wahiawa, HI
My husband is a soldier so he spends long periods of time out in the field when its windy and cold. His lips were so bad they were cracking a bleeding. We picked him up some Burt's bees and now he has no trouble at all with his lips. I would highly recommend this to everyone!
Sandy G.
Covington, GA
I love this lip balm i use it everyday or most of the time if im not using eos but i have one in my purse so if im not wearing any other lil product nd my lips need to be moisturized then i use it but i would definitely buy it again
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?