BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Nichole E.
Fresno, CA
I do not like the original lip balm, but I like their "flavored" ones. I have a pumpkin one and it is really moisturizing. The pumpkin one works way better than the original. These products are a really good price. It keeps your lips moisturized all day, with a few re-applies.
Corinna G.
Grand Island, NE
This product is awesome. I love it because its a thicker balm that doesnt feel too glossy. The packaging is very classic Burts Bees and has a very easy application. I can get Burts Bees at litterally anywhere that sells lip balm. I am definitely a repeat Burts Bees user.
Beth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is probably my favorite Burt's Bees lip balm (with the mango butter in a close second!) and favorite lip balm overall. It really saved me this winter. I love how it tingles so you can feel that it's working. Not too greasy or think, either, and a great base for lipsticks.
Sandy G.
Covington, GA
I love this lip balm i use it everyday or most of the time if im not using eos but i have one in my purse so if im not wearing any other lil product nd my lips need to be moisturized then i use it but i would definitely buy it again
Ashley M.
Greenfield , MA
#newyearnewyou There is honestly no other chopstick like Burt's. My absolute favorite! It's a great value, and you can buy it just about anywhere.
I will keep buying this as long as they supply it.
Angel E.
Mobile
This is my favorite chap stick no matter the time of year. I use it constantly. I keep it on hand in my purse for my daily use. There aren't many other products I use daily. This is one of the few. It can be pricey but it lasts a while. I would definitely buy it again.
Diannah O.
I didn't love this chapstick, it had a horrible smell and the texture of it was very dry and it was very hard to rub on my lips. This was a real miss for me, I tried it once & decided never again.
Chai S.
Burt's bees lip balm is the best lip balm out there. Yes it is pretty pricey, but worth every penny. It leaves my lips smooth, hydrated, and soft. I do not have to consistently reapply it like other lip balms. The flavors that it comes in are great and i love every one of them.
Taylor L.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is by far one of my favorite chapsticks. Eos always broke out my lips, after that I switched to Burt's Bees and have never switched. The original is by far my favorite! This product is great quality for the price of it. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Sophie H.
Grand Forks, ND
My favorite brand of lip balm. I think that peppermint is the best flavor because it makes my breath feel fresh. It always takes care of my chapped lips, making them feel soft and smooth. I don't buy any other brand of lip balm, I will continue to be a loyal customer.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?