BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sandra L.
Blue Island, IL
I used it for the first time when my lips were extremely chapped, and within few hours my lips felt so soft. I was shocked, this beats any other Chapstick in town that you could find in drugstores.
Jehna P.
Love this lip balm. It smells great and leaves lips feeling nourished. It wears off after a while but is worth the price since there's enough in the tube. I've already gone through about two tubes so I would definitely buy again.
Mckenzie S.
Lincoln, NE
Love this stuff! It's simple & effective, but it's also free of parabens and phthalates and toxins. There's nothing more important than knowing what you're putting on/in your body, and Burt's Bees makes it easy for me to be confident that I'm putting on safe ingredients.
I absolutely love Burt's Bees. I feel great about the fact that this product is all natural. Along with this, the chapstick leaves your lips feeling extra moisturized. Although the chapsticks may be a bit pricier than other brands i would definitely recommend this product.
Nichole E.
Fresno, CA
I do not like the original lip balm, but I like their "flavored" ones. I have a pumpkin one and it is really moisturizing. The pumpkin one works way better than the original. These products are a really good price. It keeps your lips moisturized all day, with a few re-applies.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
This is the first Burt Bee's product that I was not overly impressed with. It didn't keep my lips moist for very long so I was constantly having to reapply it. I have used other, less expensive products, and have found better results so I don't think I will be buying it again.
Emily W.
First of all, the cool sensation is really nice the first couple of times. But then you get tired of it, and I found since I have more sensitive lips/skin than others that this stuff can sometimes make your lips overly dry with regular usage. I would not recommend to others.
Darlene M.
Buffalo, NY
I have been using Burt Bees for 16yrs I absolutely love love this product I could not live without Burt Bees it goes on smoothly does not feel greasy of taste gross it keeps my lips from drying out I can not say enough good things about Burst Bees also its hypo allergenic doesn't make my lips brake out like chapstick did
Kristo A.
I personally like the scent but my sister does not. I think it comes down to personal preference. It almost gives my lips a taint. They don't feel greasy or heavy like other lip balms. The one I got was from Walmart for about seven dollars. I liked it but didn't love it
Chris N.
Brandon, FL
ThoUgh I hate that it isn't vegan, the smell and taste is pleasant. It is very thick and very waxy. It works well under liquid lipsticks without keeping them from drying correctly. it isn't my favorite lip balm but it does work. Wish they would continue the rose flavor.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?