BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I have about 4 tubes throughout my house and in all my bags. This stuff is amazing! It's minty and tingly and definitely met my expectations. I bought this at target, but it's available pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a good lip balm!
Megan D.
Belmont , ME
Burt's Bees Lip Balms are always a safe bet - they are the best defense against chapped lips and are great whether tinted or original. I love the tingly sensation but a word of caution - if you have extra sensitive skin, especially on your lips, you might find this balm irritating.
keerstin C.
very very cooling once applied. once put on, it feels like as if you eat a mint then drink water except on your lips. it's pretty simple to apply in terms of it being on the end of a stick to apply. it's pretty pricey probably only because of how pricey the company is in general.
Olivia A.
When I bought this i hade heard good things about it but didn't really expect it to work, but my bestie made me get it. When we got in the car I tried it on and ended up loving it . It conditioned my lips and made them smoothr and not chapped at all and it also smelled really good
Theresa V.
Berkley, MI
Definitely my all time favorite chapstick! One swipe across your top and bottom lip will give you hours of moisture and smooth lips! The minty scent feeling is amazing as well! I'd recommend this chapstick to everyone!
Heather J.
Schaumburg, IL
I really love Burt's Bees. Their chapstick is amazing - it smells SO good, and really smooths my lips! I would highly recommend it to anyone who regularly gets chapped lips, especially in the winter!
Brianna S.
Visalia
This chap stick is bomb. Even without reading the label, you can tell this product includes ingredients that are natural and easy on your lips, while also getting the job done. It leaves your lips very soft with just one application. As a person with very dry skin, I enjoy this product a lot. Probably my favorite chapstick yet.
Alyssa H.
Tampa, FL
This is simply the best chapstick I have ver used. I bought a pack of 4 from ross for 5$. But one alone costs about 2 change. It goes on smoothe, leaves your lips smoothe, and has a fresh minty smell. I have used it so many times that I stack up on them because I use them so much.
Amber S.
Massapequa Pk, NY
Burt's Bee is the only chapstick I will use. It keeps my lips moist and smooth for so long. No other chapstick I have tried has lasted as long as Burt's. Every other one has worn off almost instantly.
Katherine L.
Sarah, MS
Burt's Bees is the only chapstick I can use regularly and not have any problems with. I have naturally dry lips so this is a lifesaver for me. I have a Burt's Bees lip balm with me at all times and I normally buy two at a time when I need a new one. I've tried almost every flavor, but my favorite is the pomegranate. Overall, I love Burt's Bees lip balms and would recommend them to anyone.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?