BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm because of the natural ingredients, the variety of flavors, and the way it feels on my lips when I first apply it. I've loved seeing Burt's Bees grow as a company and branch out into many other beauty products. Looking forward to trying them all!
Nicole M.
I absolutely love Burts Bees! My boyfriend's mom has a huge collection of these and gave me a few. Love the all of different scents. They go on so smooth and last forever because you don't need a lot!
Kim G.
I love this product line. I haven't found anything that I cant use. I'm so sensitive to most lines. I use Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm for numerous things. On my lips of course, but in a pinch I can use it as a pomade to reduce fly away hair & on my elbows when I cant find lotion.
Justine B.
Hawthorne, NJ
I love this because it's organic and it really keeps my lips from being dry. After trying different kind of lip balms, this is the only one I'm not allergic too! So I'm really happy! Go give it a try!
Tiffany M.
I have one of these in every bag. These smell great and apply smoothly. It keeps my lips from feeling dry and give off a great minty flavor with a tingle. They're affordable and available at every drugstore.
Ashley O.
Brandon, FL
This product does do a good job of healing chapped lips but I do not prefer it. I feel that is messy and too sticky. Sometimes depending on the severity of the chapped lips it can burn and bee very uncomfortable. I also think that the product is overpriced because of the brand
Caroline S.
This product is great. It makes your lips feel super smooth and healthy. This packaging is really good but plain. The smell of this product is really nice and makes your lips feel refreshed. I would buy this product again.
Valerie L.
Winston Salem, NC
My all time favorite chapstick. I am not much of a lipstick wearer, but when I need something for my pout, I grab Burt's Bees. Feels great on! I can pick it up at just about any store that I frequent, and the price isn't outrageous. I highly recommend to anyone who is in search for the best lip product outside of lipstick.
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
This has been my go-to lip balm for over 10 years. It's light and I love the cool refreshing sensation it gives when I apply it to my lips! My toddler likes to use it too! I love that signature yellow packaging as well. Very recognizable. I absolutely do recommend this to others!
Caleigh C.
Saint Charles, IL
This product is my all time favorite chapstick!! I buy them all the time and can have several in a bag at once as I'm always having trouble finding them... I know many people who also love this product. It gives you great results (and who doesn't love that Burt's Bees burn)
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?