BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Love my Pink Grapefruit as it smells good, is moisturizing, and is 100% Natural. It's also nice that this is made in the USA as that is pretty rare now. It leaves my lips soft and a pretty pink color. Definitely recommend!
I received these last year at a Christmas party. The packaging was cute and small enough to fit in my purse. I suffer from horrible chapped lips in the winter, talk about raw meat. These helped my lips throughout the day, while adding a hint of color to my lips. I highly recommend this product to anyone!
Katie S.
Clarkston, WA
I love the soothing tingles it provides for my chapped lips. I live in a very dry and windy climate and this is exactly what my lips crave. I also use it under my nose when I have a cold so I don't get a red chapped nose
Ashley C.
This stuff is amazing! I love Burt's Bees, but this Moisturizing Lip Balm is my absolute favorite. It keeps my lips soft and moisturized throughout the cold, cruel winter months and for that I am grateful. I love that it is affordable and stocked at Target, so it's easy for me to place it when I need a new one.
Elizabeth M.
Sonora, CA
I am pretty picky when it comes to lip colors, so I usually only wear lip gloss or chap stick. I love Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms though! The colors are great, not too dark. Plus the consistency is like a chap stick, its not too sticky or dry. They are very moisturizing. Perfect for on the go touch ups.
Jacy A.
West Newton, MA
I absolutely LOVE this lip balm!! It works so so so so well to hydrate your lips, and I just love it. The packaging is also really nice (plus!) and stays tightly sealed. I was not expecting something this good, but I definitely recommend it for people with dried out lips, and I can't wait to buy it again.
Daisy V.
Indianapolis , IN
I love any Burt's Bees product i really like there lip balm and now that there lip balm is tinted that just made the product like so much better because it is giving your lips that nice color while still protecting them
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I love Burt's bees Chapstick. It doesn't heal severely chapped lips but it does provide relief to normal chapped lips. I'm a fan of the original, no color. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it for the product.
Victoria D.
I absolutely love Burt's Bees Lip Balms! they are the only ones I have found that actually get rid of my chapped lips, especially in winter. I use them on my son as well, he tends to lick his lips a lot so they get really dry and red and hurt him, but Burt's Bees takes away the sting and heals his lips fast!
Megan M.
Woodland, CA
I enjoy this lip balm, particularly in drier weather. It's highly effective in repairing chapped lips. It has a light scent and applies well, though not as smooth as some of the other lip balms from Burt's. Only downside - my husband doesn't like the tingling and won't let me kiss him when I'm wearing it!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?