BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I have about 4 tubes throughout my house and in all my bags. This stuff is amazing! It's minty and tingly and definitely met my expectations. I bought this at target, but it's available pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a good lip balm!
Skyler F.
Rowlett, TX
Great lip balm made of natural ingredients! I have the strawberry scent and I use it everyday to give me moisturized smooth lips. I definitely think you should pick this up if you suffer from dry or cracking lips.
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
I used to like burt's bees, but then I noticed how often I have to reapply. I believe this is one of those chapsticks that makes your lips addicted to them. I am bad at reapplying chapstick because I am so busy, I would rather apply my eos chapstick once and it lasts a longer time.
Susan C.
I love this product. It soothes my lips and keeps them moist. Great price and value. Easy to apply. I would recommend this product to everyone. Great for dry or chapped lios and last for quite a while.
Danielle F.
Frisco, TX
Everything about this chap stick is perfect and it is the most moisturizing one on the market! The smell isn't too overpowering but it is really nice, and its a tad bit tinted so I can get away with skipping lipstick sometimes! great purchase, ive probably bought 50 of them so far!
Holly E.
Dayton , OH
This has been my go-to lip balm for over 10 years. It's light and I love the cool refreshing sensation it gives when I apply it to my lips! My toddler likes to use it too! I love that signature yellow packaging as well. Very recognizable. I absolutely do recommend this to others!
Amy H.
Burt's Bees is just another Lip Balm in a large market of chap lip products. Other than a unique flavor/scent it doesn't work any better than the other brands. I do enjoy the Pomegranate but that is about all. They really need to do something to make their product stand out.
Christen S.
Wellford, SC
I am very prone to dry lips so I use Burt's Bees products a LOT! This is by far my favorite because of the smell and flavor of this lip balm. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time which is great for me because as a mother of 4 I don't have a lot of time to think of myself. I always keep a tube of this in my purse. I LOVE IT!!!
Sarah H.
This product is a pretty good lip balm. I have two Burt's Bees lip balms; this one is my least favorite. At first I liked it because it added a sheer/light color to my lips and did moisturize well. However, after a few months I am so tired of the smell, but that is just my opinion!
Keeley M.
Kapolei, HI
Recently bought the two pack of the mango lip balm. It smells amazing and helps heal my chapped lips and keep them hydrated. It wasn't too expensive either! I purchased mine from Macy's because I needed some right away. I would definitely buy this lip balm over and over again!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?