BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Rosa G.
El Monte, CA
I personally love this, helps keep my lips soft and feels fresh. I apply it every so often, but not too much. usually 2 swipes would do it, but I'm glad I got this. thanks to my friend who bought it for me when I was in desperate need of some Chapstick, literally saved my lips !
Caroline S.
This product is great. It makes your lips feel super smooth and healthy. This packaging is really good but plain. The smell of this product is really nice and makes your lips feel refreshed. I would buy this product again.
Susannah W.
Pasadena , MD
This stuff is fantastic. It makes my lips soft, and smells amazing. Plus, it's organic! The only downside is that it doesn't last as long as the original Burt's Bee's lip balm - you have to reapply pretty often. Still, it's worth it.
Linda W.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm because of the natural ingredients, the variety of flavors, and the way it feels on my lips when I first apply it. I've loved seeing Burt's Bees grow as a company and branch out into many other beauty products. Looking forward to trying them all!
Lisa Y.
LAS VEGAS, NV
This is probably my favorite type of lip balm. It's not plain and doesn't go on looking like you smeared your lips with vaseline. It gives a nice glossy shine while making your lips feel hydrated and soft.

I'm not much of a lip gloss or lipstick person, so it's perfect for me.
Justine B.
Hawthorne, NJ
I love this because it's organic and it really keeps my lips from being dry. After trying different kind of lip balms, this is the only one I'm not allergic too! So I'm really happy! Go give it a try!
Nicole C.
Island Park , NY
Burt's bees is definitely a great lip balm! I always have one in my bag if my lips start to feel chapped or cracked I use it and instantly feels soo much better! Great quality definitely worth the price!
Caleigh C.
Saint Charles, IL
This product is my all time favorite chapstick!! I buy them all the time and can have several in a bag at once as I'm always having trouble finding them... I know many people who also love this product. It gives you great results (and who doesn't love that Burt's Bees burn)
Kim G.
I love this product line. I haven't found anything that I cant use. I'm so sensitive to most lines. I use Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm for numerous things. On my lips of course, but in a pinch I can use it as a pomade to reduce fly away hair & on my elbows when I cant find lotion.
Cara L.
Love this lip balm! Great staple! It's extremely conditioning and refreshing. Love that it is made from beeswax. Have bought repeatedly at various drug stores. Will purchase again! Highly recommended!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?