BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Kasey S.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This chapstick is very good and it seems to stay on for a very long time. I think the only complaint I have about this brand is that it is a little on the pricey side. But it is very good quality and is also very long lasting, you don't have to worry about constantly reapplying
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
Still has Burt's Bees wonderful moisturizing properties, but the taste is a little funky for me. I far prefer the original to the honey. It tastes sweet and a little artificial (even though, I'm sure they're only using natural flavors). Not my favorite, but would work in a pinch.
Sam W.
Davie, FL
Best lip balm out there! This lip balm hydrates my lips and has a great peppermint flavor and tingle. I love it and will continue to buy! The ingredients are great too! I don't go anywhere without it! The lip balm goes perfectly alone or under lip stick too!

Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I love this and it truly smells and taste like honey!! I bought it at Walmart and I will be buying more. This was my first time trying it! It goes on smooth and makes my lips so soft!! I have no complaints!
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
Some people give Burt's bees a bad name because they are a little pricey, but it is well worth it. This goes on smooth, and lasts. Some chap sticks have me putting on layers upon layers. Great colors and scents!
Bridget K.
This product is not my favourite. I like the scent but that is about it. I feel like it doesn't moisturize my lips like it is supposed to. I notice that at the end of the day my lips are actually dry. I can not justify the price for the product since it does not work for me.
Korcasha J.
I am in love with this lip balm. It is the one thing I do not leave my house without. Since I started using it, my lips are no longer cracked or dry and I love the lightly minty aroma of this product.
Jessie C.
Bossier City, LA
I got into the bad habit of licking my lips the other weekend. Once I started, I couldn't stop until they were red and feeling raw. Luckily, I had some of this stuff in my junk drawer at home. After using it just a few times, my lips have already started feeling better, smoother, and less chapped. Love Burt's Bee's products.
Brody B.
Auburn, AL
This Burt's Bees is okay, but I sort of feel like it does not work as well as some of the other Burt's Bees chapsticks. Also, it is definitely not the best flavor. Most importantly, do not use this chapstick if you don't want it to affect the color of your lips, because it definitely tints your lips a bit, making them look darker.
Maggie B.
Burt's Bees has always been one of my favorite lip balms because it has a very unique and refreshing taste. Not to mention, I'm from NC so I love supporting 'local' goods as much as possible. I also appreciate products that are more natural than synthetic. I highly recommend this product.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?