BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Anusha G.
Newport News
after eos had really dried out my lips I needed something that actually be good for them. my mum got me burts bees in pomegranate and it smelled great but I did not know if it was good and so I tried it on it last long and is very moisturizing  my entire family uses it and loves burts bees
Rosa G.
San Diego, CA
If there is that one Chapstick that gives you that cool breeze on your lips and smells good at the same time, I would have to say it's this one right here! I have been getting the same Chapstick for woo some time now and even though I get the original the one that's minty, it works so good!
Hannah S.
407 Hayes St.
I still use this great chap stick because my bedroom has an overhead fan that cracks my lips ever since I moved. It met all my expectations that I had heard. It has no packaging and is just the tube so you can use it as soon as you get it. I would totally recommend to ANY person with dry lips!
Ema I.
I absolutely LOOOVE this stuff! its refreshing and soothes my lips when they're dry. I keep one in all my most used bags and as well as in the car. I rather buy the pack because I tend to lose them, but also because you're getting better value by buying the packets than just one individual one.
kem m.
I loved this product so much! It helped my lips than any other product! I bought this product over 5 times of packs of 6! This is so easy to apply and so great to use. It helped my lips become smoother and less champy. All my dryness left and I was so happy about this product.
Kristina W.
Rochester, NH
Aside from the fact that my lips feel like they've submerged themselves into a pool of calming cream, the smell is SO FANTASTIC. My lips have never felt better after using this blam. It goes on so smoothly, and I don't have to constantly reapply it to feel hydrated. My lips are IN LOVE with this.
Jamie M.
I am a huge fan of this product the ingredients are wonderful they taste great and work great as well keeps your lips soft without extra sticky lips it lasts on your lips well too no need to reapply every 5 minutes which is great products lasts . You also can always find a sale at a pharmacy on these products As well which is always nice too!
Jenn R.
Davis, CA
I enjoy many lipbalms. And I've previously written reviews about them praising their product for helping my chapped lips. But burt's bees is by far my FAVORITE lip balm of them all. It's a great product made with great quality ingredients. And what else is great about it? It's naturally made and no animals were harmed in the process. They got the stamp of approval for the humanely made products. That is something I feel guilt free about every time I purchase these products :)
Megan K.
Shawano, WI
I love buying Burt's Bees because I always know that it will work! Whenever my lips are chapped (and in winter, they get chapped very easily), Burt's Bees always helps replenish and moisturize them! I absolutely love every flavor! Be careful though, with age the chapstick can get kinda greasy.
Miranda P.
Hampton, NH
ADDICTED! I can't get enough of this lip balm! It goes on thick, and is very long-lasting. I wear it under lipstick to keep my lips smooth, and I also use it as an exfoliator for my lips by applying a thick layer, using a tooth brush to buffer the dead skin off, and then applying a final layer.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?