BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
This is my absolutely favorite Chapstick! I am so addicted to this Chapstick. My lips feel so moisturized, it smells so fresh and minty, and it is refreshing every single time that I use this Chapstick.
Monique P.
Sycamore, IL
I have always bought the classic Burt's Bees Lip Balm but decided to give the Moisturizing Balm a try. It's a different scent from the classic. It's not minty, instead, it's fruit scented. I like the different scent and like that it glides on smoothr. It's a nice change from the classic when I am looking for something different.
Joey H.
charlotte, nc
This stuff leaves your lips with a special little tingle that lets you know it's doing its job. The one thing I've found with this product, however, is the more you use it...the more you'll HAVE to use it. It's one I reach for in a pinch, but I try not to make a habit of using it.
Lynn R.
Even better than Eos. I swear by this. I wear it every single day during the winter and at night to avoid dry lips. It helps smooth over cracked lips when putting on lipstick, too. It looks gross and white, but when you put it on in a thin coat it's just got a sheen to it.
Alysia P.
Wdm, IA
Love burts bees! There is something about that minty scent and flavor that has me addicted! It generally keeps your lips moist and not chapped. It can be pricy but it lasts a long time if you don't manage to lose it before it's gone :)
Kayla H.
Bokchito
This is my number one go to lip balm for the winter months. I have extremely dry lips during the winter .since I started using this I have never had an issue with my winter dry spells! It's easy to apply! Smells great like mint! And has a cooling sensation that is such a relief!
Nicole K.
This is a good run of the mill lip balm. This balm does not make lips more dried out or cracked. It's comfortable on the lips and can be used night or day to keep lips moist and hydrated.
Melissa V.
Chandler , AZ
I've always loved burt's bees and will purchase it occasionally. I usually get it from target and it's an okay price. the packaging is cute - i love that it is natural and it does the job it promises to do. Leaves you feeling moisturized, which is huge for this Arizona girl
Stephanie M.
Camas, WA
I love the smell of this chapstick, and I love how I don't have to keep reapplying it every five minutes - it stays on awhile. It is the perfect texture - not too thin, not too goopy. It's a little bit more expensive than say the chapstick brand, but it's worth it in my opinion.
Gyllian K.
Doylestown, OH
When I first purchased a Burt's Bees lip balm, I was shocked and disgusted all at once with the smell. It reminded me of the shampoo that I bathed my dog with when he had fleas last year. It wasn't pleasant at all. But I'll have to admit this stuff is incredibly moisturizing and stays on your lips like glue. I love the formula, but the smell drives me crazy and makes me sick all at once.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?