BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sana A.
I like the Burts Bees products in general but I'm not a fan of their plain unscented lip balms. I find them a bit on the waxy side and I don't like the texture of it on my lips. I would not purchase the plain one again.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Love my Pink Grapefruit as it smells good, is moisturizing, and is 100% Natural. It's also nice that this is made in the USA as that is pretty rare now. It leaves my lips soft and a pretty pink color. Definitely recommend!
wendy g.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love all the Burt's bees products and this is one of my favotites of them. In the Florida's hot sun i always use byrts bees replenishing lip creme to keep lips moist and help to prevent from sunburn.
Hailey M.
This lip balm is one of my go tos; I LOVE it! You can buy it at just about any drugstore and it's great to keep on you all day for whenever your lips get chapped. It's amazingly hydrating and an all around great product!
Shardae S.
Detroit, MI
I like this because it's natural. I am a natural fanatic so I take pride in the natural stuff used on my face, lips included. it LASTS. I don't have to worry about reapplying or my lips crusting. It's also inexpensive.
Katie S.
Clarkston, WA
I love the soothing tingles it provides for my chapped lips. I live in a very dry and windy climate and this is exactly what my lips crave. I also use it under my nose when I have a cold so I don't get a red chapped nose
Jordyn U.
I keep Burt's Bees lip balm by my bed, in my purse, by my bathroom sink, basically everywhere. I've Ben using it as long as I can remember because it's consistently great. It has a great flavor/scent and moisturizes so well.
Regina C.
I have the chapstick with Vitamin E and peppermint and i love it! The ingredients are natural and have things that i actually recognize. I really like the tingly/minty feeling on my lips when i apply this and it leaves my lips feeling soft. Unlike some chapsticks, it doesn't feel weird or greasy on my lips, which i really like.
Crystal P.
Murray, KY
You know how hard it is to finish a chapstick right?  I've gone through THREE of these in the last year.  They're wonderfully moisturizing, smell great and I love the tingle the peppermint adds (somehow it's really soothing on my chapped lips).  Frankly this is the ONLY chapstick I purchase.
Elizabeth M.
Sonora, CA
I am pretty picky when it comes to lip colors, so I usually only wear lip gloss or chap stick. I love Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balms though! The colors are great, not too dark. Plus the consistency is like a chap stick, its not too sticky or dry. They are very moisturizing. Perfect for on the go touch ups.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?